**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

REGARDING THE NEW 6 STAR CHAMPIONS COMING TO THE CONTEST

Greetings Virtual Warriors,
So after seeing the huge news that has been posted regarding the 6 star champions coming to the contest , I am here to suggest or request somethings from kabam side
As an addicted player of Marvel Contest Of Champions I love the idea of the devs making the game more intersting and y'know more fun and challenging to play But as A SEASONED SUMMONER I can understand what and why this change has came suddenly
Kabam said that from now on getting 4 and 5 star heroes And their upgradable items will be more easy to be obtained but as a middle level player I know that its just a matter of time that 4 star champs are gonna become as less priority as 3 stars now coz the upcoming quests and events will be flooded with 6 star champs So to tally and balance this I just thought ofc Acc to me I think that Providing Certain items like RANK DOWN TICKETS will be much appreciated as things are changing so do the players
Why am I suggesting this?
Coz kabam told that they're gonna release T5 basic cats as well as the other upgradable items will be more easily obtained through alliance quests and glory if am not wrong...I know many people out there having their 4 star champs maxed out coz of prestige things etc and we all know very well that what it takes to get a featured 5 star heroes and awaken them and put up some sigs etc So atleast providing the RANK DOWN TICKETS players who are still complainig and being angry coz of the 6 star champs can be slowen down also Can enjoy the game at its fullest like always apart from that its all based on how much time or money they put up ingame for their increase in power or whatever
But please dont put up any offers like U CAN BUY THE RANK DOWN TICKETS ITS ONLY 60$ that will really piss off so many including myself...Just 5 rank down tickets will be very much appreciated coz its all based on increasing prestige and to have the best champs that we like in our top list
I really hope you guys will think about this as u said in yesterday post WE HEAR YOUR SUGGESTIONS and i want all of my brothers and sisters to comment below and say what you think about this post
I apologize if anything ive said is wrong or something like that coz i aint so good at english...Apart from that Thank you so much , Take care and have an Absolutely Fantastic day !!!

P.S: I am not Seatin the man of legend (LOL) but am one of his Fans out there :)

Comments

• Options
    ObiDonObiDon Posts: 27
    Curious if the 6 stars will be the same versions of champs already in game, but stronger? It would be great if they were champs not already in the game, or if they are the same can they be re-skinned so that it changes the aesthetic?
  • Options
    Ida12fwIda12fw Posts: 16
    Utter nonsense on the part of kabam. How can they even consider 6* champs when you no one hasn’t even be able to fully maxed their 5* champs yet. It really shows you how desperate and cunning there are to capture and real people in there for money. It’s just going to be another buff on their existing 5* nothing interesting about the new 6* apart from shelling your wallet out for them.
  • Options
    Ghost_BlaZeGhost_BlaZe Posts: 21
    Ida12fw wrote: »
    Utter nonsense on the part of kabam. How can they even consider 6* champs when you no one hasn’t even be able to fully maxed their 5* champs yet. It really shows you how desperate and cunning there are to capture and real people in there for money. It’s just going to be another buff on their existing 5* nothing interesting about the new 6* apart from shelling your wallet out for them.

But 4/55 5*s can easily take out all the current end-game content, with all available champions going to be 5*s save for a few exceptions, I think it's a safe decision that will allow them to make HARD AS BALLS content without making it a complete money grab. Look at anyone who has 5 4/55 5*s, they probably completed 5.2 with ease because of the massive damage output they give. We won't have 6*s for chapter 3, and few will have them for chapter 4. 6*s will be available more to the people who spend, yes, but so are 2*s, 3*s, and 4*s because they buy more crystals. Once chapter 4 comes out, people will either stop until they have a 6* or spend with 4*s and 5*s.
  • Options
    There aren't any plans to give out rank-down tickets for the release of 6-Star Champions. Rank-down tickets were originally created for an instance where changes were made to specific Champions. Since the addition of 6-Star Champs are part of the natural progression of the Contest and won't directly alter specific Champions or the value of anyone's rosters, there's no intention to offer rank-down tickets.

Since this question has been answered a few times before, I'm gonna close down this thread, but if you do want to continue discussing 6-Stars, you can do so here:
    http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/16207/6-stars-discussion-thread/p1
This discussion has been closed.