**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Post your favorite SInister lab node combinations (SS)

SquishyjrThe_4THSquishyjrThe_4TH Posts: 2,767 ★★★★
edited August 2019 in General Discussion
Let’s see what kind of fun nodes you guys got

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 ★★★★★
    Forgot to take a pitch but speater and buffet was fun we just melted the **** out of Psylocke
  • Dtl7714Dtl7714 Posts: 467 ★★★
    This was my favorite absolute stupidity. Just shook my head and rerolled

• WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
    Dtl7714 said:

This was my favorite absolute stupidity. Just shook my head and rerolled

What’s wrong with that? Just kill them in 12 seconds or you die instantly! 🤣
  • WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
    edited August 2019
    Seriously though I got this one and rerolled it straight away:

You have no attack and if you try to get your attack back you die! Fun!
  • gforcefangforcefan Posts: 381 ★★★
    I faced Dr. Strange on power struggle - you can only get power when he gets a bar of power. Well void reversed his power gain and then it became a no power for anyone node for the rest of the fight.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I got stun vulnerability slumber biohazard, and I had omega on the team
  • ezgoingezgoing Posts: 269 ★★
    My favorite was fighting epic sym Supreme on a power gain 200% for both champs, which did nothing for his passive power gain. Add to that stun and bleed vulnerability, and the fight was over in 10 hits or so with my blade reaching and unleashing his SP2, KO-ing him.
  • Parodical_Sun1Parodical_Sun1 Posts: 143
    I ran out of randomizers getting some of the worse dice rolls like the one where degeneration of health occurs 6seconds, when striking the attacker.
    The Health reversal dice roll, where ever 6 seconds the health between champs get swop out.
    I had another one where in the beginning of fight the buffer was the automatic freeze snap or incinerate for the attacker first hit.
    All on Master mode.
  • Parodical_Sun1Parodical_Sun1 Posts: 143
    Another randomizer dice roll I had was attacker’s power bar gets locked or drain for one bar of power.
    Another randomizer dice roll I had attacked could not gain power through conventional means.
    At this point I gave up on the Master mode level because of these asinine buffers and running out of randomize dice only to have to keep rolling to find myself a balance matchup from them instead of the one-sided handicap attacker match up buffers randomizers.