**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Alliance war leaderboard bug ? Gold 1&2

TreoTreo Posts: 389 ★★
edited August 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
Is this a visual bug or how do I have to interpreter this ?

There seems to be a huge overlap in the gold 1 & gold 2 placements ?

Comments

• Options
    Just checked because at this point I expect the leaderboard to have been settled for al wars. It is still the case from gold 1 701 down and gold 2 1 down the alliances are the same
  • Options
    Maybe there was a ban wave against many alliances...can't say I'm sure tho.
  • Options
    Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 599 ★★★
    edited August 2019
    Gold 1 has 700 places I believe so I think what you are seeing is that when you are searching places under the gold 1 heading it just continues into the gold 2 places without the numbers changing. When you are searching under gold 2 that’s where the search starts, 701
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    very frustrating to get said I am wrong but nobody seems to look further ... because if gold 1 has 700 places all the other ones on the board are wrong ...

Just would like to see a reaction from a mod that they will look into it ...

I appreciate the reactions in this tread ... but not everybody can see this part of the leaderboard. Personally we will land gold one no matter what ... I just would like the leaderboard to be fair to everyone... and as far as I understand the number mentioned is the number of alliances in that bracket. It is for everything above gold 1 at least
  • Options

Just checked today situation is still the same...

Will this result in the wrong rewards for a load of alliances or double rewards for those in both gold 1& gold 2 ?

• Options
    Still same problem just checked

• Options
    StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    Its sorted now
  • Options
    Isn’t sorted at all still exactly the same as o have been saying