Options

Who to use vs Collector

So im about to 100% act five and only have the runs vs the Collector left to do. Who besides Spider Gwen is great vs him?

Comments

• Options
    BuckyBruhBuckyBruh Posts: 453 ★★★
    Spider-man Stark Enhanced.
  • Options
    ChadhoganChadhogan Posts: 460 ★★★
    Og hulk is a solid option if you have some lvl 1 revives he hits hard from the kickoff if you use them and don't heal up ? But sparky is probably the top option
  • Options
    SvensktigerSvensktiger Posts: 103
    How about Havok? Save up for sp3?
  • Options
    EmperorLDragoEmperorLDrago Posts: 77
    Starky or ghost
  • Options
    MawrCalleachMawrCalleach Posts: 260
    Your best,hardest hitting champions. I have seen just a few one shot kills,you'll probably have to use some items regardless.
  • Options
    Y i do not have the skills that i have seen some of the one shots on Youtube. But i hop to bring him down with the setup i bring in. How about this setup? Blade 5* rank 4, Stark spidey 4* rank 5, Ghost rider 4* rank, Hyperion 5* rank 4 and Havok 6*?
  • Options
    WîndšpäveWîndšpäve Posts: 297

Y i do not have the skills that i have seen some of the one shots on Youtube. But i hop to bring him down with the setup i bring in. How about this setup? Blade 5* rank 4, Stark spidey 4* rank 5, Ghost rider 4* rank, Hyperion 5* rank 4 and Havok 6*?

Maybe bring someone else over Ghost Rider, he kinda hits like a wet noodle compared to some other options

• Options
    Well i can take in a 5* rank4 rhulk, 5* rank 4 Dr V, 6* Gamora, 5* rank 4 Sentinel aswell insted of GR.
  • Options
    The_WatcherThe_Watcher Posts: 148
    Rulk and sentinel would require a bit of ramp up most probably pushing Collector above a bar of power, I'd say Dr. VD is going to work fine.
  • Options
    Well going to give it a try later today.
  • Options
    Thanks for the tips everybody.
  • Options
    Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    I'd just generally say bring a champion that can deal a ton of damage out of the gate. For the first 45%, it's a lot more open as to your options, but once he activates that Shatter Relic (unblockable specials), you're gonna need to deal as much damage as possible in effectively 2 or 3 combos and maybe one sp1. And then revive back up and do it again.

I used Angela, who was 3/45 at the time. She did pretty dang well. But Corvus is also a great option, among other champions with pretty much raw damage out of the gate, like duped Nightcrawler (in Swashbuckling mode), Gwenpool, ramped up Sabertooth, Wasp, and a few others. Just make sure they can deal a lot of damage from the get-go and you should be fine.

oh yeah and bring a backup of say 500-1000 units just in case.
  • Options
    The_WatcherThe_Watcher Posts: 148

Well going to give it a try later today.

Good luck!!