**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

My overall progression time

kubricknolankubricknolan Posts: 98
edited August 2019 in General Discussion
Hi guys! I’ve been playing the game for almost 11 months now and i just became Cavalier today. In the span of 11 months i did %100 Act 5 and below, %100 Variant 2 , %100 RoL and RttL, initial clear on Variant 3 and Labyrinth of Legends.
I have 1 5/65 but i can take up my Blade and Thing to 5/65 as well right now if i want to.
This has became a big brag post but i really like the game and just wanted to share the happiness. And to show people what you can achive if you have a bit of skill and a lot of time in your hands.

Comments

• kubricknolankubricknolan Posts: 98
    Jeniouis said:

Give me a sec. I'm searching hard for a damn to give. Just one sec. I'm sure I have one around here somewhere.

Lol, but nice job.

Hahaha i guess i deserve that :D
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Congrats, good to see a player who’s played less than a year already at act 6, most players who’ve played that long are going for uc
  • WayntosWayntos Posts: 590 ★★
    lol nice...talk about dedication I've been playing for 4 years just got UC 2 months ago...lol still don't have a 6* congrats!!
  • M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 ★★
    I've been playing for 2 years, just become uncollected few months ago, doesn't even have 1 5* rank 5. Wow dude. U're super fast