**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Proxima missions should be passive buffs

I don't understand why Proxima's missions are not passive buffs and are able to be nullified if you cannot redo missions. Potentially you could get all 4 missions done and then have them nullified and have no recourse to get those benefits back. I have paid much attention in fighting cull but Ebony Maw's missions can't be nullified and at least Corvus' stay with him throughout the quest.

Comments

• Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    While it would be nice, it goes against the clans dynamics of cosmic champions. The main weakness of most cosmic champions is their reliance on buffs. Mystic champions (who have a class advantage) can often nuffily or punish these buffs.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Good observation. Proxima's champion spotlight states she's a strong option for Labyrinth of Legends. The irony of that statement is she's a terrible option against LOL Maestro because his special attacks nullify Proxima's prowess and fury buffs even if Proxima evades his special attacks with dexterity.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    *class not clans whoops
  • AkhilxcxAkhilxcx Posts: 255 ★★

While it would be nice, it goes against the clans dynamics of cosmic champions. The main weakness of most cosmic champions is their reliance on buffs. Mystic champions (who have a class advantage) can often nuffily or punish these buffs.

i think you are wrong there. proxima has no way of recovering those buffs that increases her special damage unlike the fury and true accuracy buff. easy solution would be to make those buffs as a persistent charge and increase the amount of parry, intercepts and knockdowns amount to gain those special damage buffs in one fight so she doesn't always remain at 4 buffs after one fight else persistent charges will be easily exploited
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    She shouldn’t keep her buffs through the whole quest... her damage after 4 missions would end each fight at sp2. Fine with the idea of making them passive though. Also fine if they stay as is though.

🐻
  • Goken2345Goken2345 Posts: 621 ★★
    @Kabam Miike any response?
    Yeah but let's change that lol

Working as intended of course

I'm back on this train that her missions should be passive or they should be persistent charges.