**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Killmonger rank 4?

LittlePeteLittlePete Posts: 50
edited September 2019 in Strategy and Tips
Is killmonger worth taking to rank 4 as a 5 star unawakened? Not looking for defense, just offense.

Comments

• He’s ok. I don’t usually use him as I’ve him as a 4* unawakened. I would suggest champs like Domino and Crossbones... but that’s just me
  • Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    Yup he is good ,if you got synergy with void and Sabertooth that will be great
  • TheRenegade98TheRenegade98 Posts: 120
    Km is an excellent champion, when he has those indestructible charges from his sp2, he can tank sp3 without taking any damage... His crit bleed mechanic is a great counter for The Thing, he gains a 16 second true strike when countering a special, not to mention his excellent synergies with void, st and winter soldier... Definitely r4 material
  • Mr_WiffMr_Wiff Posts: 244

Km is an excellent champion, when he has those indestructible charges from his sp2, he can tank sp3 without taking any damage... His crit bleed mechanic is a great counter for The Thing, he gains a 16 second true strike when countering a special, not to mention his excellent synergies with void, st and winter soldier... Definitely r4 material

Pretty much what I would have said. He was my first r4 5* and never regretted it.
  • Yep. He is really a good package with good Stat. Also is very good against bosses and certain nodes.
  • LittlePeteLittlePete Posts: 50
    Tony886 said:

Yup he is good ,if you got synergy with void and Sabertooth that will be great

I have both void and sabertooth unawakened as rank 3 5 stars.
  • Scrubkiller_1Scrubkiller_1 Posts: 140
    Yes, with the unholy trinity he's amazing. Used him in act 6 and variants. He's phenomenal and i only have him as a r4 unawakened 5*, so same boat. Very unique utility.
  • gforcefangforcefan Posts: 381 ★★★
    He is awesome with Void. It makes void a regenerating tank. But Killmonger can make use of different nodes with void synergy. For instance, he wrecks icarus nodes - gets constant regens and power gain. There are others, but I'm afraid to mention them, less he gets nerfed.

But KM is also great by himself. His counter charges and indestrucibles actually make him one of the more versatile attackers of the skill champs.