Options

Another rank up question on this forum

I know I already asked this question on this forum, but wanted to do it in poll format? I currently have completed Act 4 I am wondering which 4 star I should take to the max rank. I have 4/40s of Medusa(unduped), Hyperion(unduped), AA(duped sig level 30), and Corvus Glaive(unduped). My other at 3/30 and below options are Stark Spider-Man(unduped), Symbiote Supreme(unduped), and a Ghost(unduped). Keep in mind I have no idea how to use Ghost and I don’t have a Wasp for the synergy. Who should I max? Thanks in advance!

Another rank up question on this forum 5 votes

Medusa (Unduped)
0%
Hyperion (Unduped)
0%
Corvus Glaive (Unduped)
20%
Skadoosh11 1 vote
AA (Duped sig 30)
20%
Aleor 1 vote
Stark Spider Man (Unduped)
0%
Ghost (Unduped)
60%
Lvernon15FhfjghhggggjfhfjgRockypantherx 3 votes
Symbiote Supreme(Unduped)
0%

Comments

• Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    I'd practice a ton with Ghost and if you get good with Ghost, Ghost. If not, I'd say Starky, AA, Hype, Corvus and SS in that order. Sparky has a ton of utility and insane damage. He can deal with almost all content you'll be facing and is the best option for Collector so you can get Uncollected as soon as possible. AA tears through anything that isn't bleed or poison immune and that AA reduction from the dupe is very helpful. Hype has crazy damage and power gain. Stun, Armor Break, Incinerate. He's a beast. Nuff said.
    Corvus does crazy damage and has a very helpful on-command armor break with some solid immunities, but any fight past 30 hits is a pain. SS is awesome, but he's not viable for as much content as the others imo. Medusa is solid, but only gets really good after being awakened.
  • Options
    Skadoosh11Skadoosh11 Posts: 11
    Corvus Glaive (Unduped)
    Thank you!