**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Recruiting luck

I’m just wondering how the recruiting process is going for everyone looking to fill their alliance. I have not had any luck here at all. Everyone just wants Gold 1+. Rarely does anyone respond to any ad. And the in-game system is terrible. Kabam, get rid of it.

Comments

• Options
    Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
    I've joined a couple of alliances through the forum, they were Gold 2-3. The forum's actually been really useful for that.
  • Options
    njandynjandy Posts: 238
    i’ve had a few but takes time. most want to join high power alliances they can’t be productive in and than get booted within a week. people need to stick to alliances around their rank and grow together
  • Options
    sacoma_sack78sacoma_sack78 Posts: 142
    Joined some alliances but very disappointed.
  • Options
    Lord_PhazerLord_Phazer Posts: 26
    Agree this season recruitment looks a little low and hard. But if you want to join a Gold1 alliance with 140-150M score, contact me on line: phazer12
  • Options
    VtotheOVtotheO Posts: 116
    No thank you. Though I appreciate it, I’ve posted an ad to recruit myself. I’m not looking to join a Gold 1 alliance. I just want to get back into Gold 2 again. Sadly, we dropped into Gold 3 the last two weeks of the season and stayed there. And it appears no one wants to join Gold 3...which is essentially the old Gold 2.
  • Options
    DaBillsDaBills Posts: 648
    You have to catch someone within the first 1/2 hour they post they are looking or they are gone. It's a lot of work and time consuming. Just stick with it.