**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I'd there any way to find out how much you've played the game for?

Nick1109Nick1109 Posts: 594 ★★★
I would really like to know how much time I have on it.

Comments

• Options
    tinman76tinman76 Posts: 116
    If you're on Android and connected thru Play Games, you can look at your achievements and that will give you a very good idea as to when you started. It will give you the dates of all of your milestones in game.
  • Options
    Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    If you have an iPhone and have your screen time turned on you can see it daily and weekly.
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★
    edited September 2019
    Outside of the previous methods, checking your titles like Ancient One, or Seasoned Summor is a good way to check since they show how long you have played for (Or atleast when you created your acc)
  • Options
    Nick1109Nick1109 Posts: 594 ★★★

I don't know about your device but if you have Game Launcher then you can see your total playing time.

This is roughly 83 days worth of total playing time.

Yeah I just downloaded Game Launcher and it's only told me the time since I downloaded it.
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Apples can go to App Store >> Purchased and scroll down to Mcoc to find the date you downloaded. It doesn’t tell u how long you’ve played for, just the download date. I hit my 4 year anniversary this past Friday (and I’m still trash lol)
  • Options
    If you are signed into the game through Google(Gmail) then you can go to your Email and search Contest of Champions and scroll the bottom until you see the email that starts with Welcome to the Contest or Welcome Summoner and see the date which it was sent to you
    Hope this helps out