**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

R4 rank up help request

Ready for a 5 star R4 to add to a core team of Doc V, Magik, Cap IW, Hawkeye and Nightcrawler but can’t decide. Any suggestions?

R4 rank up help request 13 votes

Angela (Max sig)
0%
Domino (unlocked)
53%
AanthoDONZALOOG1234Mathking13SupermanafficinadoEtjamaCtleath_013Justin2524 7 votes
Ultron (Max sig)
0%
Ghost Rider (unlocked)
7%
CyborgNinja135 1 vote
Sabretooth (unlocked)
0%
Doc Ock (locked)
0%
Ghost (locked)
38%
Lvernon15Buck9studioFhfjghhggggjfhfjgNimorNik_860 5 votes
Dormammu (locked)
0%
Hulk (locked)
0%

Comments

• Options
    Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    Domino (unlocked)
    That's a pretty awesome set of champs you have to decide on...
    if you have Masacre and Red Hulk, then Domino will be amazing for you.
    Angela has some pretty nice damage too.
    Ghost is awesome, but pretty difficult to learn (so only invest into her if you're good at playing her).

Really you'd have a good champ no matter who you chose. I mean I probably wouldn't choose Ultron, but apart from that, everyone in that list is pretty dang awesome, and you'd get something out of them.
  • Options
    RichS816RichS816 Posts: 44

That's a pretty awesome set of champs you have to decide on...
    if you have Masacre and Red Hulk, then Domino will be amazing for you.
    Angela has some pretty nice damage too.
    Ghost is awesome, but pretty difficult to learn (so only invest into her if you're good at playing her).

Really you'd have a good champ no matter who you chose. I mean I probably wouldn't choose Ultron, but apart from that, everyone in that list is pretty dang awesome, and you'd get something out of them.

Thanks. I love Angela but ghost and domino seems like the smartest play. I have the hang of Ghost but still learning Domino. I don’t have Masacre but have a four star Red Hulk. I do have a five star AntMan and four star Hood for Ghost synergies.
  • Options
    TheRenegade98TheRenegade98 Posts: 120
    It depends really on what you need in a champ... If you need raw damage output, domino and sabretooth are good choices, dormammu is good for power control and double immunity, Angela is good but shouldn't be considered with the other champs, hulk is good when awakened, ghost rider is insane only with the blade synergy... Above all else, ghost is the best on the list providing you can effectively use her, check seatin on YouTube if you need to know how to use a specific champ
    "Ghost rank up and gameplay"