Summoners, we recently encountered an issue with the Alliance Quest Setup Phase Starting Timer that may cause the Setup Phase Starting Timer to display erroneous information, though we are working on a fix for it as quickly as possible. Additionally, if the Setup Phase does not let you plan your days in advance, you will be able to once the Event officially begins on the Alliance Quest Start date.

For clarity, the next Alliance Quest Enlistment Phase will begin on December 5 at 20:00 UTC, regardless of what the in-game timers display.

The next Alliance Quest Start will be on December 6 at 20:00 UTC. This is when Summoners should be able to enter each Map.

Thank you for your patience and understanding as we work to resolve this issue.

First Decent 5* Dupe!

I was hoping for a skill AG from the calendar (still do for NF, Blade or Ronin) but was stoked to pull Aegon again from my latest crystal yesterday.

Don't give up hope!

Comments

• GAM3RGUYGAM3RGUY Posts: 203
    Aye thats a pretty awesome dupe congrats👍
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Dang, you got a nice roster.
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,502 ★★★★★
    That's not a decent dupe, that's a great dupe. You should be jumping for joy.
  • CoachLedCoachLed Posts: 340 ★★
    Forget the dupe. Let’s talk about that roster. New players will never understand the struggles of playing almost 4 years ago.
  • Thanks guys. I've been playing for a year and a half.

I'm middle aged though so that's my handicap 😅.