**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is She-Hulk worthy of ranking up after the nerf?

I understand what’s been taken away. So is a 5* still worth ranking up to R3 or 4 now?

Comments

• Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    R3 definitely. Then I’d say she’s still great for R4 and 5 if you’re good at playing aggressive.
  • flygamerflygamer Posts: 345 ★★
    yep still hits hard, is poison immune, slow and petrify debuffs with descent synergies. A heavy chain combo really wasnt what made her great to me.
  • Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    No
  • BriceMiesterBriceMiester Posts: 278
    Heavy Chain Combo was the Tip of the Iceberg Shes an Absolute Beast
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    It’s a matter of opinion and preference. If you understand what they changed then you should be able to gauge whether or not she’ll still be worth it to you. People will say yes or no but only you can make the call for your own play style.
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,722 ★★★★★
    ^^
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★

R3 definitely. Then I’d say she’s still great for R4 and 5 if you’re good at playing aggressive.

Actually, after playing around with her without heavy chaining, she’s still awesome. So yeah I say she’s still definitely worth ranking up, even up to 5/65.
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★

Heavy Chain Combo was the Tip of the Iceberg Shes an Absolute Beast

I mean the heavy chain from combo was a VERY nice looking tip on that iceberg, but yes. She's still very good.
    I still like Spider-Gwen more, but yeah She-Hulk will still have her uses. It's just that you won't be able to cheese through all that content as easily.
    like I'm not the only one who saw KT1 solo RoL Star-Lord with his 3-star She-Hulk, right? That's just ridiculous...
  • Xyresic_LemonXyresic_Lemon Posts: 125
    I ranked her up before I even knew about the heavy chaining. She is a beast, awesome utility, great damage, all around still amazing.