**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Havok’s Mediums and Specials

For everyone who doesn’t know havok has a new medium and special effects. It’s to me really annoying to see big and annoying effects. Kabam Can you time it’s down a bit

Comments

• XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Can you post a video?
  • Won’t let me
  • That looks so odd...
  • DonrefreDonrefre Posts: 124 ★★

For everyone who doesn’t know havok has a new medium and special effects. It’s to me really annoying to see big and annoying effects. Kabam Can you time it’s down a bit

I also think that his new animations are quite ugly, especially his sp1. He was such smooth and enjoyable to play before this update. There’s no reason to add more and more graphic effects to certain champions... there are so many other important things to fix in this game!
  • AlbertABAlbertAB Posts: 8
    edited September 2019
    @Kabam Miike could you please let your team know about this?
    these new animations effects of Havok are unnecessary. Please remove them, they are ugly and disgusting to watch.

Best Regards.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    I think his new SP1 is really nice looking and clear and makes it easier to avoid.
  • CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
    I know many will disagree, but I m taking my stand, and its a general comment on every criticism

See, for us its extremely easy to write a comment criticising something in the game, I understand, its okay to give a feedback, but still, i will be good if everyone, before writing a critical comment, just for a moment think about the hardships taken by game developers to make any kind of changes, let it be havok's sp1 or anything

Till now i havent seen a single comment in the whole forums, appreciating minor changes in animations, i dont know if anyone of u have observed the smoke tht comes out of gr's head since last update, it so mesmerizing

None is talking about the new cover page made for this event, its soooo beautiful

Come on guys, devs deserve at least some appreciation

• DonrefreDonrefre Posts: 124 ★★
    edited September 2019
    Hey CaptainPoll, I 100% agree with you! This game has such good animations and there are so many good looking characters considering that we are talking about a mobile video game. Minor graphic adjustments are always welcome cause they keep the game fresh and new. I really liked the introduction of that kind of sparkles around void and also the new smoke animations on GR and Dormammu but still I think that havok was way better with his old animations. He was very clean and smooth to play and now he's such a mess lol. But hey this is my opinion! I'll be glad if kabam can give him back his old graphics...
  • CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
    Great
  • Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
    Thanks for alluding me to this. I think it looks great. Looks more powerful. Before it was wimpy looking.
  • OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★
    I also think it looks great, it makes his hits feel so much more satisfying
  • @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos can you please revert these havok changes. This makes his sp1 more difficult and the medium and heavy look too much. At least please tone down these effects
  • I am actually satisfied with the update,it gives Havok more amplified appearance to power damage output. Even though it was really necessarily needed it is still enjoyable to see it. There are more serious pressing bug issues then this sorry I cannot empathize with it.