**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

LAG, PARRY AND EVADE ISSUES... AGAIN !!!

MEKA5MEKA5 Posts: 344 ★★
These bugs keep coming back!
After yesterday night maintenance the game is again unresponsive and lagging ...
can you pls fix these bugs once and for all ?

Comments

• 1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    Yep can't evade, parry is way off and champs not responding to commands
  • MEKA5MEKA5 Posts: 344 ★★
    @Kabam I just wish there was the same commitment to solve these bugs than the ones advantaging the players.
  • astarox69astarox69 Posts: 9
    Estimados de kabam

Que sucede con sus actualizaciones
    en vez de mejorar el juego Lo arruinan y cargan todos los bugg
    que habían sacado vuelven a aparecer desde los combo en el aire
    los lag del juego los lag del jefe Dormammu y mas encima las caídas de la aplicaciones que hicieron perder Arenas y monos en gesta obligando a los player gastar recurso que ustedes dan de forma de mendigo.
    y nosotros como player debemos gastarlos por sus errores

favor de meter a los ciber amigos que trabajan en su empresa y devuelvan los recursos y aprendan a testear sus actualizaciones Porque . En sus celulares o tablett así pueden verificar fallas.

Esperamos respuestas. Positivas

saludos de Astarox69

allianza 1ramo

Pd: Enserio esperamos mejoras y solo recibimos bugg
  • PurveyorPurveyor Posts: 201 ★★
    edited August 2017
    The game is playing absolutely horrible right now. It wasn't playing great before. But whatever went down last night has made it ten times worse. I have to assume this is intentional at this point.
  • SomethingsomeSomethingsome Posts: 176
    edited August 2017
    It's back to fighting in quicksand again, everything is jerky, and sometimes I have over 1 second of a frozen frame while trying to fight. I have nothing else running and I'm on a brand new tablet with updates disabled so they aren't running in the background either. Kabam will give us the same tripe about it's gotta be our devices. ****, the game is broken, own up to it. And don't go blaming my internet either, I can be streaming 4K video, browsing the web and doing the game and it's the same as when I ONLY have the game running. And isn't it a bit conspicuous that a third to half my alliance all seem to have their devices messing up at the same time? That's a bit of a stretch, it's something in game causing the issues.
  • ralmadaralmada Posts: 191
    Do people really believe that they can ensure that the game runs minimally well on most devices? The game has problems even on the latest devices, how can the problem be hardware? Oh, come on, it's never their fault.
    edited August 2017
    and sometimes I have over 1 second of a frozen frame while trying to fight.

Every fight this happens, no matter the context. Game freezes and you get a hit. It's just like this actually. Sometimes when you dash forward, sometimes when you dash back, while in the middle of a combo, while you are blocking.
  • Doc_HollamonDoc_Hollamon Posts: 173
    It sucks when I'm trying to chain a special to my combo and on the last hit the game lags causing a delay on the final hit. What happens is it throws of the timing and my champ goes half way through the hit animation only to stop and launch the special. At that point it gets blocked and I eat a combo.
    Delays everywhere.
  • AfflictionAffliction Posts: 382 ★★
    Yes. This has been an absolute huge problem for me today after yesterday's, ruining everything AQ and me in Act5, emergency mantaince. I get on today and characters are missing while the enemy is going for a heavy! Character just standing completely open when I'm clearly tapping to attack or holding to block. As well as when I was fighting Venom in AQ I couldn't properly evade his special which is honestly really really easy to me and never had a problem whatsoever b4 today. Everything is off!
    On the most up-to-date version of the game and Android 7.0. On a Galaxy S8+. SM-G955U. Samsung experience version 8.1. How does this magically keep happening? Really would love to know.
  • Today(8-12-17) in war I was using my 5/50 4* Gwenpool versus Quake on node 11. I had her down to about 25% health and used a special 2. Gwenpool did the first part of it and caught a 5 hit combo before she kicked the bomb for the second part. So much for not being able to interrupt specials. Thanks Kabam, but I'm not spending units and other resources to heal my champ back up so your B.S. didn't work. #Notspending.
  • ThisguyThisguy Posts: 80
    Game is running absolutely horrible now. A bug that benefits players? Immediate server shut down. Bugs that we have been providing proof of for months? Meh no big deal. **** ****. I feel like a fool for buying that $70 cat deal a few days back. Will NOT be doing that again. Usually drop $5 every Sunday for the easy t3 basics. That just stopped. Will not spend another cent on this game ever again. I don't care if they fix everything. The way they treat their customer base is disgusting. If it weren't for my alliance mates I've grown close to I'd uninstall this POS right now.
  • Dirtybird49_Dirtybird49_ Posts: 2
    oh wait kabam wont fix this i think its finally time to retire
  • I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    Everything here is true and is happening from long time ago, but I want to quote it because I think it have not said before.
    It sucks when I'm trying to chain a special to my combo and on the last hit the game lags causing a delay on the final hit. What happens is it throws of the timing and my champ goes half way through the hit animation only to stop and launch the special. At that point it gets blocked and I eat a combo.
    Yep, even I cannot help myself to think, things.
    For example, I cannot understand why there's not delay for the AI, ei, for the AI the time happened without frozen.
  • Stuck in block position and champs do what they want #BoycottMCOC
  • InvisibleInvisible Posts: 113
    Keep your mouth shut or you will be banned
  • I've noticed that the lag seems to be worst when towards the middle of the fighting area, and when opponents or myself fire off a special attack and the lag disappears till the attack ends. I'd wager it's a rendering issue on the devices. I think they tried to up the detail in the 3D models or the maps on the models and it's causing the video card to lag as a result of too much data to process. The busier maps are always the worst, the Gotg jail, the gramdmaster's throne room, and the Oscorp map, and the Ultron wreckage are the worst offenders. Why o why, will you not let people adjust the detail level of the display settings for lower quality models and maps on the models to speed up gameplay? I know you have the ability to do so as I see it change from device to device. You need to remember too, this is NOT the only app running on people's phones and tablets...you need to keep that in mind and adjust the game to accommodate real life conditions and not some pristine latest gen (Apple, who are we kidding, you don't do Android) with only MCOC loaded on it and a backbone connection to the internet. There is no reason why you can't do what almost every other 3D mobile game does, and offer a graphics option on a slider from bare bones low rez models on a lower resolution, to max settings/effects/details to allow players to adjust for your shortcomings in adapting the game to all models of devices, whether it be too much for the device, or the device could do more.
  • I should add, the lag is not always just the rendering, sometimes it's the entire game that just freezes like lag, but the gameplay matches the freeze so you can still react. Other times it's the framerate issues where it's frozen but the fight happens at normal speed and you're tapping and swiping blindly hoping to stay alive til the fight is playable again.
  • AURELIUSAURELIUS Posts: 121
    Don't feel bad I lost my streak cause I couldn't Dex.