**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is cap IW top 5 in mcoc?

CodeOmegaCodeOmega Posts: 201 ★★★
People always talk about ghost, omega and namor, but I rarely see them talking about Cap IW. He’s my candidate for 2nd 5* rank 5 and he’s so amazingly versatile and durable. If you play perfectly, he can take zero damage during a fight, dish out massive damage, apply petrify and armor breaks, and can also purify debuffs (high signature level). Is he worth it? Definitely considering him as number 1 since he’s helped me with 6.2 so much

Comments

• 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    I would say he is certainly one of the best. As you point out, he is arguably the most versatile (maybe Warlock comes close) amd has use in just about every mode of the game. I have him at 5/65 sig 200 and he is used all over the place for me.
  • Manup456Manup456 Posts: 887 ★★★★
    I was just asking my alliance today who I should r5 next Ghost, CapIW, Havok, Hyperion or VTD and I’m leaning more towards CapIW because he just so good.
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Manup456 said:

I was just asking my alliance today who I should r5 next Ghost, CapIW, Havok, Hyperion or VTD and I’m leaning more towards CapIW because he just so good.

If you have all the 5* synergies for Ghost.... rank her over CapIW. I have them both at R5 and Ghost is an absolute monster.
  • Solrac_2Solrac_2 Posts: 497 ★★
    Top 10, not top 5 though.
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    I have Ghost, Corvus, Cap IW, Domino, Omega Red, Blade, Sparky, Ghulk, and Thing at 5/65, and I use Cap IW as much or more than just about all of them. Like any "best champ" question, the answer will vary on the matchup, but there is not much that Cap IW cannot do.
  • I think he's top 5 for sure. If you go for quantity of use, I use him and Corvus more than Sparky, Blade, and OR. However Blade still puts in a lot of fights because of the regen. CapIW may be the best blend of utility for problem fights in addition to quantity of use. Not one champ is a clear #1 but I personally put him top 5.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Nope
  • Msyounus1288Msyounus1288 Posts: 221 ★★
    Cap has a 100% chance to shrug off debuffs, reverse healing and armor break on parry at max sig. perfect block on parry, insane damage output and some of the best synergies in the game. what top alliance is not using cap iw? None of the champs you listed are better than cap. I’ll do you one better. If you can do any of one of these fights with the champs you listed better than cap you win the video game

6.2.1 mutant path Sabretooth with buffet
    https://youtu.be/omfxVityLog

Variant 2 aggression regen
    https://youtu.be/M1up-Auys5k
  • Denzel116Denzel116 Posts: 537 ★★★
    MY Top 10 in no particular order:

Corvus
    Ghost
    Cap IW
    Void
    Archangel
    Domino
    Stark spidey
    Aegon
    Venom the Duck
    Darkhawk

No experience with Omega Red or Namor yet. Nick Fury would be an honorable top ten mention. Blade as well. Captain Marvel Movie top 15.
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    edited September 2019
    Denzel116 said:

Corvus
    Ghost
    Cap IW
    Void
    Archangel
    Domino
    Stark spidey
    Aegon
    Venom the Duck
    Darkhawk

No experience with Omega Red or Namor yet. Nick Fury would be an honorable top ten mention. Blade as well. Captain Marvel Movie top 15.

I have every single one of those champs as an R4 or R5 5* or a duped 6* (with the exception of Archangel who I have had at Rank 3 forever). Brie Larsen is easily top 10 and possibly Top 5.

My ten (no order): CapIW
    Void
    Domino
    Ghost
    Aegon
    Brie Larsen
    Omega
    Namor
    Cull (prefer him over Corvus for use against massive health pool champs)
    Sym Supreme
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    I still use my 4 star in variant over other 5 star champs due to his perfect block and amazing heavy(the more you play him, the more intervals you have of weaving in those heavies without parrying which is one of his biggest drawbacks imo)
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Denzel116 said:

Corvus
    Ghost
    Cap IW
    Void
    Archangel
    Domino
    Stark spidey
    Aegon
    Venom the Duck
    Darkhawk

Yikes