**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

LOL easy path units spent?

Amazing_Demon05Amazing_Demon05 Posts: 4,235 ★★★★★
edited September 2019 in Strategy and Tips
how many units did u spend i am thinking of trying to clear the easy path and i wanna get like an average of how much I should save

Comments

• RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,501 ★★★★★
    Completely depends on skill and roster. Who are you using? What other content have you cleared?
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    I used R1 6* Winter Soldier with the Killmonger synergy. Used about 800-900 units but he isn’t nearly the best option for it
  • I used a 5/65 Domino and spent about 1100 units. 400 on final boss and 200 on Unstoppable Colossus alone.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    4/55 SL with a mastery adjustment to remove deep wounds, MD etc and max fury.
    Used about 2k I think along with about 120 single revives farmed from content and 50 odd health pots from rol ws.
    I'm a below average player.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,135 ★★★★★
    6k from 2 year ago with a 4 star sl.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,564 ★★★★★
    I used R4 5* Aegon and ended up using 500 units, but I had a large stash of health potions, revives and free 4 hour crystals. If I had no stash, I’d say I spent about 1200-1500 units worth of items.
  • Did easy path with 5/65 Blade. Second path (Electro and X23) with 5/65 Aegon. Zero units spent. Zero 4hr crystals opened. Had pretty full inventory both times. Used approximately 20-25 single revives per run.

As others have said it’s highly dependent on who you’re running with. I fortunately had good champs to make the runs pretty cheap.
  • RakeYoungRakeYoung Posts: 472 ★★★
    I spent 0 units and used r5 Aegon sig 49 with Suicides.

spent 10 revives and opened about 150 free 4 hour cavalier crystals fishing for revives cause i didnt have a stash or plan.

i only did it 2 days ago, i went in for a practice run and ended up going all the way.

Aegon makes it extremely easy, i have a feeling that with more patience i could have done it with less if not zero revives.
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    I used about 800 units with r4 5*s Aegon with 0 stash and no 4hr crystals
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    For me Easy path with rulk/massacre/hulk/abomination 0 units used just a full stash of revives and potions with potions and revives in overflow.

You need to budget based off your skill. How easily do you take down rulk? I just kept swinging at attempts and getting better until I was through I believe MS marvel without a death and just decided it was time to push on.
  • RakeYoungRakeYoung Posts: 472 ★★★

RakeYoung said:

I spent 0 units and used r5 Aegon sig 49 with Suicides.

spent 10 revives and opened about 150 free 4 hour cavalier crystals fishing for revives cause i didnt have a stash or plan.

i only did it 2 days ago, i went in for a practice run and ended up going all the way.

Aegon makes it extremely easy, i have a feeling that with more patience i could have done it with less if not zero revives.

4* or 5* AEgon?
    5* Aegon at rank 5 and sig 49