**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Wanted to thank all the complainers on She-Hulk

New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,562 ★★★★
In all your you tube videos Complaining about She-Hulks combination and other champs could do the same thing.

Now they are nerfing the other champs. Thanks all of you for mentioning those champs

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    Well considering ther didn’t hav that many use. I’m personally don’t care.
  • Animejay70Animejay70 Posts: 400 ★★★
    They're ruining the game with all of the changes just because they wanted to take away a way for players to give them money with She Hulk beating the 6.2 Champion boss.
  • diegobdias84diegobdias84 Posts: 101
    -sixate- said:

They had to "fix" them since they "fixed" SH. It's laughable

So they should call "Joe Fixit" 😂
  • Animejay70Animejay70 Posts: 400 ★★★

And this is one of the reasons why I was against the RDT from the start. The whiners got what they cried for and now we're going to have to sift through a million threads like this every time they change anything. There's always going to be people claiming "THAT was why I ranked them" which we all know won't be true the majority of the time. Feed a stray cat one time and they never leave.

I generally agree with you.While i would love a rank down ticket for my R4 Drax, i won't claim i ranked him for this purpose. If I had a She-Hulk, however, i would DEFINITELY have ranked her up for that Champion fight.

If they change a mechanic that people reasonably would've ranked a champion up for, then i think RDTs are in order.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

And this is one of the reasons why I was against the RDT from the start. The whiners got what they cried for and now we're going to have to sift through a million threads like this every time they change anything. There's always going to be people claiming "THAT was why I ranked them" which we all know won't be true the majority of the time. Feed a stray cat one time and they never leave.

I generally agree with you.While i would love a rank down ticket for my R4 Drax, i won't claim i ranked him for this purpose. If I had a She-Hulk, however, i would DEFINITELY have ranked her up for that Champion fight.

If they change a mechanic that people reasonably would've ranked a champion up for, then i think RDTs are in order.
    I'm not against them for SH on principle, though I feel that past changes that were actually said to be working as intended were FAR more deserving and they got none. However the way this community seems to react anytime something like this happens and they get what they wanted is "more more more" unfortunately.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    Where did you guys read about this fix
  • Archdemon_Archdemon_ Posts: 613 ★★

I'm not against them for SH on principle, though I feel that past changes that were actually said to be working as intended were FAR more deserving and they got none. However the way this community seems to react anytime something like this happens and they get what they wanted is "more more more" unfortunately.
    In my case it's not a case of "more more more" - what I am saying, is that they set a precedent by doing it for SH - to say 1 change warrants a RDT and the exact same change on another champ doesn't, IMHO makes absolutely no sense at all, and would be wrong to do - they should provide RDT for these changes or not have provided for SH in the first place, one decision or the other, no half measures.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

Gamer said:

Well considering ther didn’t hav that many use. I’m personally don’t care.

well, that's you. I only care about one champ in that list, my R4 drax. Whom i'd like to rank down. ;)
    Did you rank Drax because he could chain a heavy during a combo?
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    edited September 2019

In my case it's not a case of "more more more" - what I am saying, is that they set a precedent by doing it for SH - to say 1 change warrants a RDT and the exact same change on another champ doesn't, IMHO makes absolutely no sense at all, and would be wrong to do - they should provide RDT for these changes or not have provided for SH in the first place, one decision or the other, no half measures.
    If that's the case, the precedent was set when they changed AA and mystic defenders and nothing was given out. Therefore you already got more than you should have. (My personal opinion from the start)

They were actually stated to be working as intended when SH was not. Yet nothing given.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    It's not "fixed" yet, right? I'd hope they just add it in their description, love that way of fixing. No rdt required that way, win-win
  • EthanGamerEthanGamer Posts: 358
    Why do you guys care. It’s not like without that ability to chain heavies they become the worst champ in the game. They are still good, and kabam is just making it fair for everyone because not everyone has those champs at a good star level.