**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Stark spidey sp1 stun nerf

Did stark spidey's sp1 got it's stun duration reduced? Can't seem to pull off a 7 hit combo right after sp1 like I usually did before (unless there's a stun reduction like limber, or against rogue,karnak, etc)

Comments

• Options
    BlackJ4zzBlackJ4zz Posts: 244 ★★
    If it's in AW then other players could have the limber mastery maxed out that reduced the duration of all stuns by 48% and if your using it it other content then check for the limber Node.
  • Options
    No I can't seem to pull it off in quest even without the limber node. Maybe it's my android phone or the lag.
  • Options
    K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    edited September 2019
    I've only used sparky regularly for a couple months but I tend to have trouble 7 hitting as well unless they're definitely up against the wall and even then it's a little risky. The timing is incredibly precise so if you drop a frame or two it sometimes it's too slow. I have the same problem 9 hitting with Luke Cage.
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Did you happen to reset your masteries and not put full points in parry or stupefy?

Could also be you are a little too slow connecting the first medium. You are doing MMLLLMM right? I’ve done that today so it def still works. Maybe u had lag or something.
  • Options
    monomuggmonomugg Posts: 312 ★★
    it happens to me sometimes when I'm too far away after hitting sp1. don't think is a bug, probably just a milisec late
  • Options
    It said 2 seconds the last time I saw it so I don't think so