**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Looking for Sem-Active ally

Don't need much just wanna have an alliance that'll do alliance stuff but won't get int the way of solo progressing

Comments

• Hitman0285Hitman0285 Posts: 47
    Hit me up. My line is korngrower. 5x5 and gold 2. No minimums
  • OrcDovahkiinOrcDovahkiin Posts: 323
    If need be I can download any messaging app to communicate
  • _colo_colo Posts: 50
    Our alliance (currently full) will have 1 spot available. We are looking for a player to join us that is active, friendly, and of course, a team player that have a similar outlook as we do about the game. The preference is for a veteran player. Our alliance is a chill, middle tier, and relaxed alliance with no drama. We have teammates primarily from the USA, but also from Europe, Asia, and Australia. Our lives outside this game, such as family, school, and work takes priority! Despite time zone differences, we get along very well and accomplish our goals of having fun but also help each other get resources by doing our part in the events as best as we can because we communicate. It's very much like a family here.

Our alliance is organized, active, AND AQ focused. This means, AQ is one of the most important events and will not be compromised by war. War is non-mandatory and its optional participation is for those that are available and shown interest in war. However, if you do sign up for war, you must be available to fight during the offensive phase. If something important comes up and you become unavailable, please let the team know and our war strategist/officer will communicate the revised war strategy with our teammates for the best possible outcome.

For AQ, we play it 5 days a week, in 3 BGs. We complete all 3 BGs 100%. BG 1 plays this schedule: 5-4-4-4-4, while BG 2 plays 4-4-4-4-3, and BG 3 plays 4-4-3-3-3. Collectively, we surpass PEAK milestone #21 and earn over 80 M points each week. We are ranked in the 2801 - 3500 bracket.

As of now, there are no mandatory donations.

For war, it's normally a 1-BG war in our alliance for those interested teammates. It can be multi-battlegroup wars too. It just depends on who are available to play. Typically, we have 3 wars each week. There is no stress. We don't require the use of potions or revives. We just do the best that we can to help each other. There are assigned routes for war. For The last war season, we were ranked Silver 2. So if war is your passion and is of high priority, this alliance will NOT fit what you seek!

We participate in weekly SA. We typically surpass the 500K mark. We sometimes surpass 750K. With the other alliance events (the 3-day events), we continue to reach the last milestones consistently for ALL of them, so you will get good rewards with us. There are NO event minimums.

We use Telegram as our communication app. This is required.

If you are interested in our alliance or have additional questions, please look for me in-game. My IGN is The Harry Colon. You can also find me on Telegram as my username is the same: @HarryColon. Please don't forget to use the @ in front of my name in the search box of the Telegram app or you won't find me.
  • MaxxtronMaxxtron Posts: 29
    We are exactly that and are currently looking for a few new members. Let's talk. Just sent you an in-game friend request.
  • If u r still looking, we r doing 4.4.3 right now and back to back wars once the season starts, if interested hit me up on LINE : noobmaster_69
  • AngverineAngverine Posts: 72
    @OrcDovahkiin hi there, have sent u a message.
  • OrcDovahkiinOrcDovahkiin Posts: 323
    Ally found thxs, for your consideration