Options

Quake Bug

I know that this has been discussed and the issue has been resolved for some, but not for me. Quake is seriously bugged. Her heavy is very problematic. No matter the situation, or how hard or soft I touch my screen to trigger her heavy, it’s not working consistently. I have seen much discussion about this, but NO SOLUTION FROM KABAAM. What is going to be done about this?

Comments

• Options
    ViolentEdViolentEd Posts: 11
    I am having same issue have to double tap to get heavy to start again
  • Options
    MaqsoodMaqsood Posts: 65
    I was using her with no issue for a few months now, even took her to R5, but since the last update she seems to be not registering heavy consistently. I am getting smacked now in AW and hard content. anyone experiencing the issues since the new update?
  • Options
    @the villain I have tested that theory, was the first thing I thought of, went against lower pi using one hand to do all inputs so I wouldn’t be touching other side of screen still does not work correctly. Have tried pausing between inputs still does not work. Her style is not that hard, hold heavy until first evade then release heavy keep dexing until attack is finished. With no fingers touching the screen and she has completed the dex, hold heavy to start charging again, does not function just stands there. If I come out the last evade/dex and light/medium attack then hold for heavy it works. So the way I see it she cannot string heavy attacks after an evade/dex. Having to input a light/medium attack in between is not the advertised way of using her. If you are not experiencing this then you are lucky.
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    ViolentEd said:

@the villain I have tested that theory, was the first thing I thought of, went against lower pi using one hand to do all inputs so I wouldn’t be touching other side of screen still does not work correctly. Have tried pausing between inputs still does not work. Her style is not that hard, hold heavy until first evade then release heavy keep dexing until attack is finished. With no fingers touching the screen and she has completed the dex, hold heavy to start charging again, does not function just stands there. If I come out the last evade/dex and light/medium attack then hold for heavy it works. So the way I see it she cannot string heavy attacks after an evade/dex. Having to input a light/medium attack in between is not the advertised way of using her. If you are not experiencing this then you are lucky.

Have you tried recording with touch visibility enabled?
  • Options
    No I have not because I don’t know what you are talking about. Please explain
  • Options
    gforcefangforcefan Posts: 386 ★★★
    I'm having this problem constantly since last update. I have to double tap Quake's heavy. I stopped working on variant 1 because I need her to explore.
    Any update?
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,279 ★★★★★
    Yeah she's bugged. Been for some time. She won't take inputs after executing Heavy sometimes, occasionally you have to tap a few times start the Charge. It just won't register. She's been laggy as well.
    There are a few others as well. Mephisto will drop Combos. Up to the 4th Hit and he'll release a Heavy. Same lagging.