**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

R2 6* Domino or R5 Namor(Duped)

Will be first r5/r2 and looking for opinions

R2 6* Domino or R5 Namor(Duped) 25 votes

6* Domino(unduped)
60%
CrkwestRotellyLvernon15Osfan8CrazyAlboMaldroit2BlackJ4zzFhfjghhggggjfhfjgFF10EtjamaFreeToPlay_21TheBestinTuakauNimorThoye3Stëven777 15 votes
5* Namor (Duped)
40%
KerayZTerraNCB_ptHunter44SantaGulkWoozieMC2707LegionnaireJustin2524Aryl 10 votes
Neither(wait for better option)
0%

Comments

• Options
    MrEndgameMrEndgame Posts: 13
    Forgot to say but if you could leave a reason that would be great thanks!!
  • Options
    ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    5* Namor (Duped)
    That's tough. I say Namor.

I regularly use my 6* unduped Dom is questing. She doesn't need to be r2 to totally obliterate content. R2ing her would be an AW move and only if duped. I think you'll get more mileage from your resources with Namor.
  • Options
    KerayZKerayZ Posts: 220 ★★★
    5* Namor (Duped)
    I have a r2 Domino and she's a savage for content. Fastest potion farmer in the game hands down. Noone can touch her. That said I still think you should take Namor up first and consider her next. She does not need to be awakened. Mines r2 unduped and 0 regrets.
  • Options
    SantaGulkSantaGulk Posts: 72
    5* Namor (Duped)
    It really depends on your roster. If that's your first few 6r2 or 5r5, I'd recommend Domino instead.
  • Options
    CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    Do Namor if you can get him to sig 200 soon. And if you use Suicides
  • Options
    MrEndgameMrEndgame Posts: 13
    Thanks fellas