**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What Champs do you suggest to be buffed after Colossus/OldManLogan?

I would personally suggest Karnak and Hulkbuster.

For Karnak, I would suggest buffing his Sp1, Make his ‘focus’ better, and add a powerful Fury stacking.

For Hulk-buster, I would suggest Fury, Shock, and some immunities, along with a better Signature ability. Plus some awesome animation that rivals Colossus

Comments

• SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★
    Iron Fist and another Mystic - Diablo or UC or Jane or Maw or Loki or Strange or...
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    IP and Both Cyclops
  • Rajiv84Rajiv84 Posts: 21
    Snizzbar said:

Iron Fist and another Mystic - Diablo or UC or Jane or Maw or Loki or Strange or...

Definitely a mystic from 2015
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    edited September 2019
    Karnak is bad, but not exactly high priority. Hulkbuster and Magneto however...

And yeah, Groot. That I've him as a 5* is purely coincidental.
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★
    Aryl said:

Groot is the only correct answer.

I think Groot is currently the most disappointing character to pull, but they've already done Carnage and Venom (and Gamora to a smaller extent) so I'm hoping for at least Mystic or Mutants to be next.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Hulkbuster and magneto
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Falcon and NFDD
    Cable Cyclops
    Iron Patriot and Civil Warrior
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,257 ★★★★★
    Punisher 2099. Terrible champ. Looks good but his kit is super garbage.
    Abomination. Terrible champ. Looks good but his kit is super duper garbage.
    OG Hulk will forever be on the list because he's the worst in the Hulk family.
  • DrAwkwardPhDDrAwkwardPhD Posts: 234 ★★
    Doctor Strange & Jane Foster to toughen up the Mystic class a bit
  • WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
    As far as Tech goes I nominate Punisher 2099 and Hulkbuster (and also Civil Warrior plz I have him as one of my only two 5*s and he’s trash).
  • AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    For tech it has to be IP and hulkbuster, IP was second place in the poll vote so its legit. Also, while we are on tech can Red Skull get one of these human torch and annihilus style tweaks?? Please?
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★

For Karnak, I would suggest buffing his Sp1, Make his ‘focus’ better, and add a powerful Fury stacking.

For Hulk-buster, I would suggest Fury, Shock, and some immunities, along with a better Signature ability. Plus some awesome animation that rivals Colossus

I'd say Karmak's Focus ability is already good; you get a ton of crit rate. But yeah I'd say increase his base damage, increase the max attack bonus on his sp2, and maybe increase add a weak Taunt to his True Strike?
    And yeah your ideas for Hulkbuster look pretty solid.
    I still think though that Kabam will continue on their pattern of reworking 2 champions of the same class simultaneously. But maybe they'll just go for a theme. So you could rework Karnak along Kamala, who's another Inhuman (she's actually NOT a Kree from what I can tell from the comics). And I'd say Iron Patriot alongside Hulkbuster? Because they're both Iron Men to a degree...
  • WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★

I'd say Karmak's Focus ability is already good; you get a ton of crit rate. But yeah I'd say increase his base damage, increase the max attack bonus on his sp2, and maybe increase add a weak Taunt to his True Strike?
    And yeah your ideas for Hulkbuster look pretty solid.
    I still think though that Kabam will continue on their pattern of reworking 2 champions of the same class simultaneously. But maybe they'll just go for a theme. So you could rework Karnak along Kamala, who's another Inhuman (she's actually NOT a Kree from what I can tell from the comics). And I'd say Iron Patriot alongside Hulkbuster? Because they're both Iron Men to a degree...
    Not to get all technical, but I think Kamala is actually half inhuman if I remember correctly.
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    edited September 2019
    They'll only buff characters that are from the list and those that are of the same class. With that being said I think they should buff Iron Patriot & Howard The Duck.
  • DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★
    All the cosmic champs. Also, the mystics can use a nerf
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    i would suggest them to just be more creative and take all these bad characters upto certain mark in a month!!! no need to play with them for 6 MONTHS!!!!! do poles,n beta and datas etc. to rework just 2 champs!!! this is absolutely alarming pace to be reworking champs that are really bad from the start of game or the champion's release!!! do something better for the people who play this game for last 4.5 years!! (if they would take 6 months to rework 2 champs it takes them 4 years 2024 just to finish reworking champs that were in voting, there were many who were left out like magneto, hulkbuster etc!
  • JohnHSJohnHS Posts: 509 ★★★
    Hulkbuster and Magneto are the two who should be really powerful, have a ton of really creative and unique stuff they could do (manipulating metal characters and busting XL/Hulky champs), but they don't. Hulkbuster countering Unstoppable without a slow debuff would be really cool. Seriously. These two dudes should be super cool. Also HB's animations are really clean somehow.
  • BriceMiesterBriceMiester Posts: 278
    edited September 2019
    Iron Patriot desperately needs a Buff all his abilities together just barely fills my phone screen

• Little_Crocodili29Little_Crocodili29 Posts: 260 ★★★
    Buff DPX, please. Got him as my first 6* :( And then as my first 6* dupe :'(
  • CrkwestCrkwest Posts: 384 ★★★

All the cosmic champs. Also, the mystics can use a nerf

The cosmic class is already overpowered but I wouldn't mind this cause all my awakening gems are cosmic (3 of them :/)
  • GriffoplayGriffoplay Posts: 265
    Mutant: Magneto
    Skill: Falcon
    Science: Joe Fixit
    Mystic: Diablo & Iron Fist
    Cosmic: Groot
    Tech: Hulkbuster
  • Iron Fist
  • Groot and Kumua Khun
    Hulkbuster and Iron Patriot
    Moon Knight and Black Panther(or Flacon)
    Jane Foster and Juggernaut