Summoners, due to a technical issue, this week's series of Alliance Quests will be cancelled at 4pm PT. There will not be any Rewards for this series. The next series of Alliance Quests will start on April 18 at 12pm PT. We will be assessing the impact on Alliances and compensating accordingly, as well as returning Alliance Tickets.

5 and 6 star crystals

Considering 5 and 6 Star Crystals are so hard to obtain Kabam should look into setting them apart from the Rest. I think that when 5 and 6 Star Crystals are opened instead of scrolling across single champs it should scroll across Groups of 3 Champs from different classes and you choose 1 of the 3 they cost 5 times more shards and those shards are many times harder to get

5 and 6 star crystals 11 votes

Multiple Options
36%
Mqc19Batman1903BriceMiesterTokemonkey22 4 votes
Take what you Get
63%
TwmRTheHeroDeservedWebby72UmbertoDelRioTheBestinTuakauYa_Boi_28Giodood_1 7 votes
So OP it doesnt affect me
0%

Comments

• Madar chode sorry for spell chek
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,659 ★★★★★
    I could see this becoming too OP, but under the right circumstances, it could be good. I'm imagining like a one-time deal for 15-20,000 shards. Coming from someone with 4 **** 5 star champs, I'd do it. The chances of me getting someone at least decent would be pretty high to get me started on a 5 star roster, but never being able to do it again would keep it from being too powerful. Just my thoughts.
  • BriceMiesterBriceMiester Posts: 278
    edited September 2019
    Multiple Options
    Alot of Upper Level Players are Saying it takes Ages to Dupe their 5* Champs and alot of Lower Level Players are Saying their 5* Champs suck so Bad they arent investing in them, this simple change would help remedy both problems