**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5 and 6 star crystals

Considering 5 and 6 Star Crystals are so hard to obtain Kabam should look into setting them apart from the Rest. I think that when 5 and 6 Star Crystals are opened instead of scrolling across single champs it should scroll across Groups of 3 Champs from different classes and you choose 1 of the 3 they cost 5 times more shards and those shards are many times harder to get

5 and 6 star crystals 11 votes

Multiple Options
36%
Mqc19Batman1903BriceMiesterTokemonkey22 4 votes
Take what you Get
63%
TwmRTheHeroDeservedWebby72UmbertoDelRioTheBestinTuakauYa_Boi_28Giodood_1 7 votes
So OP it doesnt affect me
0%

Comments

• Madar chode sorry for spell chek
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    I could see this becoming too OP, but under the right circumstances, it could be good. I'm imagining like a one-time deal for 15-20,000 shards. Coming from someone with 4 **** 5 star champs, I'd do it. The chances of me getting someone at least decent would be pretty high to get me started on a 5 star roster, but never being able to do it again would keep it from being too powerful. Just my thoughts.
  • BriceMiesterBriceMiester Posts: 278
    edited September 2019
    Multiple Options
    Alot of Upper Level Players are Saying it takes Ages to Dupe their 5* Champs and alot of Lower Level Players are Saying their 5* Champs suck so Bad they arent investing in them, this simple change would help remedy both problems