**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Adult player wants long term home

I am garyag adult 48. I would really like an alliance if i can get into one, around at the 7million and up i can get line,kik,group me or whatever chat app is needed i am in portland oregon plz add me on line ggodorva have pics of top champs, my masteries and five star champs thanks for your time
Gary

Comments

• GaryagGaryag Posts: 469
    Forgot to add
    I bring team first wants to learn loves,to chat and has a great sense of humor
    164k with a r 5 classic spiderman duped r 4 DD r4 sig 90 juggs five star sig 34 R 2 come chat with on line let me show me show you the pics you will find me easy going and to chat with
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    @Garyag post on the recruiting chat
  • beaupoembeaupoem Posts: 443
    so...are you a hopper or have you really just not found an alliance even after posting a new thread every few days?
    No i just have not foud an Alliance that works for me
    Let me ask you what why do you care i mean who died and put u as the police i mean really now
  • beaupoembeaupoem Posts: 443
    i can see why you haven't found a good fit yet
  • DidzeeDidzee Posts: 35
    I can't find you in a Line app.
    MoM is an ally for adults. We are very organized 5M ally, rebuilding after some bunch of our veteran players retired.
    We are having Awesome chat where to talk about anything, and we have very organized BG chats. Add me in Line (didzee420) and we can talk more. And I will invite you to a group chat where we hold some sort of interview