**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AW Rating not frozen

2»

Comments

• Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    It’s already been acknowledged and they said they’re working on it
  • Options
    Lvernon15 said:

It’s already been acknowledged and they said they’re working on it

That was a generic email from their auto-reply for all tickets opened. The kabam support email is no longer being monitored.

• Options
    andreismandreism Posts: 6
    edited September 2019

Hi all! We are looking into this issue now.

Any update on this? S12 is about to start and this impacts our rewards and score since we’re now 1-tier down (from 2 and now 3)
  • Options
    NoWayBroNoWayBro Posts: 153
    edited September 2019
    What tier r u in? Nvrmnd looked u up in game yall got kabamed haha
  • Options
    GreywardenGreywarden Posts: 843 ★★★★
    Trying to think back if there was ever a season where something didn't go wrong......
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike any update on this please?
  • Options
    StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★

Hi all! We are looking into this issue now.

Thx @Kabam Lyra but what about tiers change that could have happen because of this issue ?
  • Options
    Mellie_MelMellie_Mel Posts: 74
    So war number 1 for season 12 has started, Kabam has had at least 24 hours to address their mistake, and yet we have had no recent update? Our alliance is now starting in a tier below where we should be starting and the difference in multiplier (yes, even in war 1) could have a direct impact on our final ranking. Not to mention the indirect impact of our players potentially having to use more boosts and items in order to try and recover from the hole we are starting out in. I can tell you now, given the EXTREMELY crappy champs that have been “randomly” opened in the last several weeks, the ridiculous changes/nerfs made lately, the insane number of unaddressed bugs that continue to present themselves in the game and the lack of support and transparency from the Kabam team has caused me to fully suspend all spending. Several others in my alliance are on board and more will follow. And trust me when I say, these aren’t just causal spenders. Maybe not your precious whales, but enough to make a difference. I know you won’t address me here and you likely will not address me directly. In fact, I predict that this post will be deleted and I’ll be issued a warning regarding forum policy. If this occurs, it will only further demonstrate that you’re not willing to listen to your customer’s frustrations and face them directly. Please update us with how you plan to fix the war rating mistake immediately.
  • Options
    @Kabam Lyra what’s the Decission about this Topic! Ally’s earned and lost rating ..jumped or fell into different tier ..

Are we getting the rating back or what’s going on there? Our first Season War ist almost over...thx
  • Options
    We are working on a fix to prevent this from happening in the future and apologize for any disappointment caused by this issue. However, ratings will not be adjusted for the last war of the off season.
This discussion has been closed.