**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cull Obsidian working as intended?

2»

Comments

• K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    In my opinion, Cull Obsidian is a prime candidate for getting a rebalancing in the wrong direction. He has been buggy in the past. If it's not critical for the upcoming content that you're preparing for, I would wait and see what happens with him
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★

Question, I would as lucky enough to pull a 6 star Cull Obsidian and I am planning to take him to R2 (even unduped, I enjoy playing him so far) but today I was watching several youtubers and some people said that his damage output it too high right now and he will be “fixed” soon. So since this bad boy is going to take 3 of the coveted T5B I want to make sure before I pull the trigger. I want all available information before I make a rank up of this caliber. Don’t need another she-hulk issue.

So, is Cull Obsidian working as intended at of September 2nd, 2019

I get what you are doing. As so many others have done as well because of She Hulk. And now its just annoying. No one in the youtube community is making videos on Cull questioning if hes working right or not. His damage was bugged a few months ago but he's back to how he is supposed to be. Turn off the Proff Hoff videos. Its no good for you.
    Apparently Proff Hoff was right.
    Incoming nerf.....lol
    Even a blind squirrel finds a nut every once in a while.
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★

I hate to break it to you EVERYTHING is "working as intended" :D

Yup
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

Question, I would as lucky enough to pull a 6 star Cull Obsidian and I am planning to take him to R2 (even unduped, I enjoy playing him so far) but today I was watching several youtubers and some people said that his damage output it too high right now and he will be “fixed” soon. So since this bad boy is going to take 3 of the coveted T5B I want to make sure before I pull the trigger. I want all available information before I make a rank up of this caliber. Don’t need another she-hulk issue.

I get what you are doing. As so many others have done as well because of She Hulk. And now its just annoying. No one in the youtube community is making videos on Cull questioning if hes working right or not. His damage was bugged a few months ago but he's back to how he is supposed to be. Turn off the Proff Hoff videos. Its no good for you.
    Lol, bet ya feel stupid now that Cull's getting ner.... I mean "rebalanced". There is a valid reason for these posts. Kabam can no longer be trusted to not nerf champions and call it something else to try and get away with it.
  • CainCain Posts: 559 ★★
    You can’t deny the recent

Lol eat your words now please. All that talk and yet you were wrong.
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,719 ★★★★★
    Zuro said:

Zuro said:

I wouldn’t rank him up until after 3 months that’s if he’s on there list lol

He's been out for longer than 3 months and is already in the basic pool.
    Even if that's the case they are starting to rebalance champs starting from HT and I'm pretty sure he came out before Cull so they are gonna get to him eventually
    Well that doesn’t fill me with confident about ranking him up......

My bad just trying to warn you just incase
    Looks like my warning was right
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★

I wouldn’t rank him up until after 3 months that’s if he’s on there list lol

He's been out for longer than 3 months and is already in the basic pool.
    Well then I guess it’s all good, but then again you never know with kabam
    Actually you do know. Historically, they actually haven't changed champs without lots of notification. AA, Drax and now She Hulk are the ones anyone ever brings up. So the "you never know with Kabam" argument doesn't hold much water.
    Lol. You should reread your comments in this thread and maybe learn something from just how wrong you have been.
  • CainCain Posts: 559 ★★
    @Demonzfyre Well? No comment after blasting the OP for asking this question and then Lo and Behold it happens?