**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

WHERE ARE THE HALLS OF HEALING & FORTUNE?

Priyansh7Priyansh7 Posts: 445 ★★
edited September 2019 in General Discussion
I am currently frustrated because of lack of revives in the entire game..... The free crystal rarely gives you any revives, just some petty lvl 1 health potions(sometimes lvl 2).....
Even after grinding a lot in arena(not for champs but for gold) there is a lot to spend & very less to earn.

In certain event quests, when you mess up in a fight, but you dont have revives(lvl 1), just to revive the character will be enough,rest his/her regen can help, but there arent any lvl 1 revives even in the store....then hesitantly, a lvl 2 revive is to be used (even if it isnt required) it really feels bad....not everyone is perfect in this game and errors can happen, there must be a "Halls of fortune & Healing" event once every month to top up gold and potions' lot.....

I think at the human torch event, halls of healing and fortune were introduced, that was 3 months ago. It's time that KABAM makes it easier to grind for potions atleast by releasing the halls of healing more frequently than it is doing now......
Many people like me must have faced this problem.....if yes please comment below

This post has not been created to offend any one, just to request kabam about a summoner's needs

Comments

• Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★

You now have 2x solo events active at the same time. Plenty of revives there.
    You can also farm them in the quests.

Well said the time paradox quests are really easy and you can get the revive and 25 units in 10-15 minutes
  • MawrCalleachMawrCalleach Posts: 260
    If I remember correctly we had these events in July as part of a Summoner appreciation.
    Also,kabam won't do it. They need your money you spend for potions.
  • Priyansh7Priyansh7 Posts: 445 ★★
    Thanks for help
  • RisenfromhellRisenfromhell Posts: 244 ★★
    They will probably return around christmass
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Priyansh7 said:

I think at the human torch event, halls of healing and fortune were introduced, that was 3 months ago.

That bits WAAAAAAY off, Halls of Healing and Fortune have been a thing for Years.
    They just, usually, only open them during Special Celeberations and if we were having a Lot of Issues back to back. It's guarrenteed to be back in December for the Game's Anniversary but till then don't get your hopes up, though with all the problems this Update I'd say it's starting to be deserving... (Right now I can't even enter the Alliance Tab without it freezing...)
  • Duke07Duke07 Posts: 8
    Only in a time of lofty standards my friend..