**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Errm

Any chance of a return plz @Kabam Miike champion definitely not needed ty

Comments

• Options
    Same thing happened on my end
  • Options
    WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
    I don’t quite get this. I’m FTP, but even if I wasn’t I wouldn’t consider buying any of these offers. There’s absolutely no value in them. I have absolutely no need for 3*s, and I learned not to use PHCs ages ago. None of this is worth anything.

Warden out ~
  • Options
    Offer of the year, they got to do some good stuff there..
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,912 ★★★★★
    This is a waste
  • Options

I don’t quite get this. I’m FTP, but even if I wasn’t I wouldn’t consider buying any of these offers. There’s absolutely no value in them. I have absolutely no need for 3*s, and I learned not to use PHCs ages ago. None of this is worth anything.

Warden out ~

Legitimately interested in why someone disagreed with me. I’m not trying to call you out, I would actually like to hear what you have to say on this. Everyone (including me) has been negative on this and I would like to hear another perspective, if that’s why you disagreed.

Warden out ~
  • Options
    DRTODRTO Posts: 1,620 ★★★★★
    Why wouldn't you want it? A 2* moonknight will clear all endgame content.
  • Options
    djr17djr17 Posts: 651 ★★★
    It must be some sort of mistake, Autumn doesn't even start in the Northern hemisphere for 11 more days.
  • Options
    TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    djr17 said:

It must be some sort of mistake, Autumn doesn't even start in the Northern hemisphere for 11 more days.

Autumn in the southern hemisphere doesn't start til next march
  • Options
    Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 ★★★
    I think it's pretty neat. A free exclusive 2 star champ. Yeah it won't help me win any fights, but it's nice to add to my collection
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,249 ★★★★★
    I didn't have him in 2* form, so I'm happy from a collection standpoint.
  • Options
    Woody15 said:

I think it's pretty neat. A free exclusive 2 star champ. Yeah it won't help me win any fights, but it's nice to add to my collection

This I do agree with. Exclusive champs are always nice, like the 2* IMIW a few months ago. It’s the offers that are ridiculous.

Warden out ~
  • Options
    XdonreXdonre Posts: 154
    I believe its primary purpose is to give a "freebie' for the summoners who are collectors.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    It’s kabam’s way to make up for cull