**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Wolverine need a big nerf in realm of legends

Wolverine in realm of legends needs his healing ability to be buffed it is way to op he is literally indestructible you should be able to use any champion to beat him and not one's who only stop his healing

Comments

• Options
    If you have felt the same please like this and share with kabam so hopefully we can stop this annoying garbage
  • Options
    Quagmire1 said:

Wolverine in realm of legends needs his healing ability to be buffed it is way to op he is literally indestructible you should be able to use any champion to beat him and not one's who only stop his healing

Make stuff possible
  • Options
    dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    Yeah, the point of Realm of Legends isn't for "anyone" with "any champ" to pass.
    You're supposed to "think outside the box" and get "creative" ...

stop smashing keys (and your head against a wall) ;) hehe

Think about what the problem is, look at your roster, and find a solution.
    If you can't .. then you aren't ready for it yet .. ;)

Good luck!
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Donnymeij said:

I can`t imagine you do not have at least a 2 star guillotine in your roster. Back when ROL was relevant you only had 2 or 3 counters to him. Now there are plenty.

The problem with guilly on wolverine is she can lose her soul charges before she can get off the heal reversal. She is who I used back in the day, but you have to be fairly agressive to get it off.
  • Options
    Ghostspider231Ghostspider231 Posts: 298 ★★★
    @Lormif guilly with gamora synergy has solved that problem. You can get souls from bleeds now. Makes it very easy.
  • Options
    XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    lol you need to buff him he is too OP
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

@Lormif guilly with gamora synergy has solved that problem. You can get souls from bleeds now. Makes it very easy.

fair, while gamora was one of my stronger champs, she did not have that synergy then.
  • Options
    RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,507 ★★★★★
    There are so many counters to that guy these days. This is a ridiculous post. Did it with r4 DS back in the day, only hitting him with l3 and when he was fate sealed. Took about 40 minutes.
  • Options
    Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    It is fun to test champs against him. For example regen reversal champs. I think he’s fine, plus you can kill him with 3* champs like guillitine and void.
  • Options
    007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    edited September 2019
    U r either new playing this coz clearly u said "buffed" what u meant was nurfed.
    And bdw. ROL wolvie is fine.
    ROL is built to taste champs and there abilities.
    So there are a lot of ways you can counter it. Lot of ways.
    Just Use Guillotine and play fast. I mean really aggressive. It's tricky yet soo much fun content. This types of old contents are the reason this game was soo popular.
    Basic fun and classy. Challenging yet strategic. ROL is really cool. I wish they had more content like this.