**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Beyond Uncollected Difficulty. Need Cavalier Difficulty.

It's not fun and challenging anymore for the Endgame players (Cavalier) to do the uncollected difficulty anymore. I just do it because we need to get the rewards. That's all, no other reason. Uncollected can be completed with 4 star champs.

Cavalier difficulty will make the game challenging again every month. For End game players a proper monthly challenge.

Comments

• SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Agreed. Cull walks over Uncollected with ease every month.

Oopsie. 🤠
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

No point, the resources we earn there to obtain/upgrade our champs will just be rendered moot by future balance changes. Just leave it as is.

*Let me know if I got this complaint right, trying to read the room and be more in tune with the community. ;)

LMAO. Well played
  • theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★
    Agreed. Last year in sym supreme Event, There was a difficulty named Symbiote. Those times I was fresh uncollected and couldn’t even touched that.

Now UC events are good for their rewards but not challenging enough. Maybe we need another symbiote difficulty
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★

Agreed. Last year in sym supreme Event, There was a difficulty named Symbiote. Those times I was fresh uncollected and couldn’t even touched that.

Now UC events are good for their rewards but not challenging enough. Maybe we need another symbiote difficulty

You do realize that beating symbiote difficulty was based on using your symbiote with those perky boosts (still the most awesome time I had ingame for years) and absolutely nothing to do with higher ranked champs/cavalier difficulty.

• TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    I would rather wait till 6 star rank 3s becomes slightly more attainable and then get a new cav difficulty (a few months after 6.4 maybe)
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    If you want a challenge use your 3* to complete and explore Uncollected. Don't need or want another level to complete every month. Just increase the UC rewards already.
  • RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★
    Well... yeah. That’s the reason you complete any content. Right? The rewards? You wouldn’t do a quest that didn’t have any rewards.
  • RisenfromhellRisenfromhell Posts: 244 ★★
    This is the cycle of the posts here if im not wrong it was the same thing with the uncollected a lot of posts until kabam finaly did it.
  • Putang76Putang76 Posts: 283 ★★
    Careful for what u wish
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

Gmonkey said:

I have 12 r5 I now use my c team when war and aq is on and still beat it easily. I do not even 100% master anymore too much time for **** rewards. I am playing way less as there is not challenge anymore

Ok but you are probably the top 0.001% in the game.. Kabam isn't likely to come up with a special content for that many people.
    Isn’t that basically what 6.2 is? Exploring that without a wide selection of 5-65 champs is either super expensive or just barley even possible

I don't think that new Cavalier quests should be added, but I do think some things should be added for cav players. Although to be fair those cav crystals should be enough imo.

I burned many thousands of free to play units on Cav crystals and didn't get one good champ to show for it. No 6*s, and a bunch of trash 5* dupes. Just because some have had good luck doesn't mean the cav crystals are enough.

Would it satisfy you End-Gamers to have Cav difficulty for uncollected rewards? Probably not we would have to read Cav difficulty is too hard for the trash rewards right? Really there is no way to please everyone people who can’t do the difficulty will complain as will the ones that can for it either not being hard enough or the rewards are trash.

Why would the cav difficulty have UC rewards? You might as well say people would complain if the Cav difficulty had heroic rewards therefore we shouldn't have one.
  • THALEMKYKO1THALEMKYKO1 Posts: 98
    xNig said:

After Cavalier difficulty is introduced, such posts will become “Cavalier EQ is a moneygrab. Make it easier.”

It was the same for when uncollected came out
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,129 ★★★★★
    I would hardly call AW purely skill base when a ton of boosts are used for many, if not all fights.
This discussion has been closed.