**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Diversity Harms War

Diversity has been harming the war, we improve our good defenders, and in an alliance everyone does the same, then because of diversity we put r3 just not to repeat, making a weak defense, kabam let's fix it !!!

Comments

• CtuchikCtuchik Posts: 352 ★★
    I think its enough of Things, Imiw, Korgs and Dominos with diversity. Without, it would only be theese champs.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Defender diversity is a good thing. Without it all we'd see in wars is korgs, things and dominos
  • JohnHSJohnHS Posts: 509 ★★★
    Diversity is good. Keeps it interesting, so we're not fighting the same few champs over and over again, making it more expensive because you need more potions if you don't get to fight a Ghost or someone else easy from time to time.
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    I really dont wanna face 5 havocs in a row in the same war
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★
    Gomezlink said:

Diversity has been harming the war, we improve our good defenders, and in an alliance everyone does the same, then because of diversity we put r3 just not to repeat, making a weak defense, kabam let's fix it !!!

Why is it Kabams fault you're putting R3's on defense? That's your choice. Diversity is also a choice. Nothing to fix.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    That's why there needs to be a balance of power and diversity. I don't go for 50/50 diversity, 42-44 is good enough for me, and i repeat the stronger more annoying champs.

Defender diversity is a good thing. Without it all we'd see in wars is korgs, things and dominos

Not to mention mr sinisters and ebony maws. Possibly claire voyants.

I ran into a CV today. Not a fun fight.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited September 2019

Clare voyant isnt that bad and ebony maw is only an issue if u bring corvus or ghost
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Without diversity how would you break a tie

which node was it haha.

which node was it haha.
    Section 2, path 7, 2nd node. Don't remember the nodes abilities but I was using blade and he's not a great matchup.
  • GomezlinkGomezlink Posts: 212

Gomezlink said:

Why is it Kabams fault you're putting R3's on defense? That's your choice. Diversity is also a choice. Nothing to fix.
    Of course I will raise a korg for my defense to be stronger, but I entered into an alliance that already has one, as I would have the idea to raise a karnak? because it will be more necessary ...
    Gomezlink said:

Gomezlink said:

Of course I will raise a korg for my defense to be stronger, but I entered into an alliance that already has one, as I would have the idea to raise a karnak? because it will be more necessary ...
    then your korg should be the champion they have duplicates of, and other champs that aren't as annoying should be swapped out.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Without it you wouldn’t be able to clear a war map without full boosts and max item use
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Without it you wouldn’t be able to clear a war map without full boosts and max item use

not true, scout your path and bring the right champs to counter the opponents and the nodes
  • GomezlinkGomezlink Posts: 212
    So are you saying that you don't find it annoying to lose a war on diversity?