**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Still not a fan of Map 5 Hyperion miniboss

Am I the only one still struggling with this guy?! Just can't ever seem to bait his specials and don't have a high ranked SS or Hood. Those champs are largely non-existent in my alliance so needless to say, we hate seein this miniboss pop up. Any advice for him would be awesome! Beside, hope and pray rng baiting actually works

Comments

• Options
    OnemaeusOnemaeus Posts: 54
    I have Magik and LC, but gettin past that inital freakin empathetic lock almost always gets me cuz I have yet to have a decent match where he doesn't store up to a sp3. Guess I'll have to rank up some other champs and continue to hope for baiting specials
  • Options
    Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
    Dunno about you guys but in our alliance people are linning up to have a go at him. He's a fun team exercise for us.
  • Options
    OnemaeusOnemaeus Posts: 54
    Haha, I wish we had that "problem". Thanks for that humble brag, glad you had time to stop by and drop it off
  • Options
    Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
    Onemaeus said:

Haha, I wish we had that "problem". Thanks for that humble brag, glad you had time to stop by and drop it off

Not saying we could all one shot him but we sorta take turns to take him down. It's more fun than the usual AQ.
  • Options
    plpkokplpkok Posts: 152
    stark spidey, high attack, evade and most important taunt