**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AMAZING FANTASY Legend run Times/predictions

Comments

• EinHeroEinHero Posts: 23
    iPad pro
  • 3hrs for Me!
    Iphone Xr
    With R2 CG
  • iPhone xr
  • StevenSaneStevenSane Posts: 46
    When and where do results get posted?
  • Saransh245Saransh245 Posts: 152

The game was down for 15minutes while i attempted it. Too much time i guess this is
  • Bad2DaBonEBad2DaBonE Posts: 11
    is this event longer or shorter than last event x-machina is terms of energy cost or number of nodes?
  • is this event longer or shorter than last event x-machina is terms of energy cost or number of nodes?

I would say it was longer because of all the useless ass teleporting
  • Probably took 35-40 refills
  • RustyWarRustyWar Posts: 40
    edited September 2019
    It was a lot longer I calculated about 3018 energy vs 2606 of x-mechina

I did it in 3:20 minutes on my iPad Pro.. I guess I’ll try again when I r2 my 6 star Corvus
  • PintzzPintzz Posts: 297 ★★
    I did mine with stark so pretty happy with my time considering no Corvus
  • Time: 2:34:10
    Master Mode
    Energy Refills: 19
    Boosts: 2 x 30% & 1 x 20%
    Full Suicides

R2 6* Ghost
    Nick Fury
    Antman
    Wasp
    Yellow Jacket

Ghost did all the leg work.
    mczout said:

Time: 2:34:10
    Master Mode
    Energy Refills: 19
    Boosts: 2 x 30% & 1 x 20%
    Full Suicides

R2 6* Ghost
    Nick Fury
    Antman
    Wasp
    Yellow Jacket

Ghost did all the leg work.

Was this only master or both master/heroic?
  • mczoutmczout Posts: 21
    edited September 2019
    Just master. I think I might have misread the goal. I'm getting the impression that you need both.
    mczout said:

Just master. I think I might have misread the goal. I'm getting the impression that you need both.

Yep haha was wondering for legends you need to explore both. Was gonna day that’s insane time for clearing both of it was
    Pintzz said:

mczout said:

Yep haha was wondering for legends you need to explore both. Was gonna day that’s insane time for clearing both of it was
    when I saw that time I thought damn I’m screwed with my 3:06 lol

last month’s cutoff was 3:09, if this event is longer then the cutoff should be aswell simply thinking. hope I’m lucky and get somewhere between 95-100th.
    now the waiting is a killer. followed by the disappointment when you didnt make it after waiting this long. when you do your best but you’re in a disadvantage cause you dont have a corvus.

Pintzz said:

mczout said:

when I saw that time I thought damn I’m screwed with my 3:06 lol

last month’s cutoff was 3:09, if this event is longer then the cutoff should be aswell simply thinking. hope I’m lucky and get somewhere between 95-100th.
    now the waiting is a killer. followed by the disappointment when you didnt make it after waiting this long. when you do your best but you’re in a disadvantage cause you dont have a corvus.
    I’m hoping the lag issues and people grinding for black widow cuts down the amount of people trying to run it this month. Sucks not having Corvus for sure. Don’t think I could have shaved off much more time using stark
    just wondering if your time starts when you hit the “begin quest” button or when you enter team select screen before it
  • DEPRATOR37DEPRATOR37 Posts: 7
    3:07 minutes for me,,
  • 4:05 hahah better luck next time for me :'(
    Damm guys u are so fast. How? I used an iphonex and my time is 3:47. I hv no hope.

Damm guys u are so fast. How? I used an iphonex and my time is 3:47. I hv no hope.

you forgot to do many things there lol its not just the phone

wait a sec I started master first then heroic last. am I screwed?

Many things like what? Plz elaborate so i may rectify them.
  • StevoSoupStevoSoup Posts: 2

3:09 for me.

Are you doing these?
    Mastery setup for damage output (suicides, crit dmg)
    Team synergy for damage output
    Boosts (20% attack and 20% health/attack)
    Figure out when you need to bring an alternative champ. (Don’t bring Corvus to fight Ebony Maw...)

StevoSoup said:

Are you doing these?
    Figure out when you need to bring an alternative champ. (Don’t bring Corvus to fight Ebony Maw...)

See i used 6/2 cg. Full suicides, glass cannon, the 1400 units boost package. Dunno what went wrong.

StevoSoup said:

Are you doing these?

See i used 6/2 cg. Full suicides, glass cannon, the 1400 units boost package. Dunno what went wrong.
    Since you running Corvus don’t think you need any points in precision. Could have maxed the cruelty both of them and couple more points in pierce. Katy Andy has a good video for running legends with Corvus for setup
  • Doing a run tomorrow r5 Corvus full suicides (4 star Corvus, proxima 4 and 5 star, dr strange). The last couple months I’ve been coming in at 3:20 minutes and missing smh.
  • TheMasterTheMaster Posts: 7
    edited September 2019
    3:13
  • Well I finished at 3:27... I feel like this month was a little longer energy and path wise? But I guess I’ll wait for results next month.
  • StevoSoup said:

Are you doing these?

No points needed in Precision for CG
    Need in Attk. Like Assasin
    I finished in 3hr Flat with my r2 CG