**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Brenda

King_bren1King_bren1 Posts: 6
edited August 2017 in Suggestions and Requests
Pls I scored 4.189 in arena for hood but his cutoff was 4.165 mil but I got on l'y shards I demand to be given then champ I worked hard in arena to get kabam should be able to check there databases to know if I'm lying or not

Comments

• MyTaffyMyTaffy Posts: 144
    how do you know the Cutoff? No one knows the Cutoff except Kabam. The cutoff mentioned are all estimated.
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    Sorry!
    You didn't score enough to make the cutoff
  • IAmNotUrMomIAmNotUrMom Posts: 648 ★★★
    King_bren1 wrote: »
    Pls I scored 4.189 in arena for hood but his cutoff was 4.165 mil but I got on l'y shards I demand to be given then champ I worked hard in arena to get kabam should be able to check there databases to know if I'm lying or not

Chances are the cutoff data you are getting from Trucos is wrong. It is always close there at the bottom.
  • King_bren1King_bren1 Posts: 6
    Damn so close I'm sad
    I got my info from trucos
  • King_bren1 wrote: »
    I got my info from trucos

The cutoff info that they use is not completely validated and can stray there that close to the cutoff. My guess is the cutoff was something closer to 4.2 million if you missed out on him.
  • _solidsnake_solidsnake Posts: 133
    Yeah I'm seeing that the cutoff was 4.2mil
    Damn that's harsh
  • King_bren1 wrote: »
    Damn that's harsh

Yes, it is quite horrible for lack of a better word. Sorry though. I've missed it once by 50k and felt miserable myself.
  • _solidsnake_solidsnake Posts: 133
    Have been there myself, one of the worst feelings
  • Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    Who's Brenda?

Also they should just add different amount of featured and basic crystals to the arenas to give people a chance at getting them. The more you grind the more crystals you get. Obviously at the top 800 and whatever the percentage rank for the champs are wouldn't have the crystals.