**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Annihillus on Aegis Heavy Node in AW

So today i fought annihillus on second aegis node in path 9 tier 4 war. Every time I get in to the fight, I lose all control on my phone. Can't tap anything, dash, hold block, even tap the special. 3 times. When i move to AQ or regular quest, everything just fine. I thought it was my phone, but seems like no. Anyone ever experience this issue ? This is so frustating entering the fight but you can't do anything.

Comments

• Options
    synergy247synergy247 Posts: 306
    Yep. Happened to me also on node 13. Cannot parry him at all and when you go to hold block to launch heavy attack champ is unresponsive. Then you just get stuck in the corner and before you know it you’re toast due to his unstoppable etc etc could barely get a hit in. Was a 6* Annihilus unduped also
  • Options
    RaiserRaiser Posts: 424 ★★

Yep. Happened to me also on node 13. Cannot parry him at all and when you go to hold block to launch heavy attack champ is unresponsive. Then you just get stuck in the corner and before you know it you’re toast due to his unstoppable etc etc could barely get a hit in. Was a 6* Annihilus unduped also

so, not only me... what's your device ??? android or ios ?
  • Options
    synergy247synergy247 Posts: 306

so, not only me... what's your device ??? android or ios ?
    iOS bro iPhone 7 running latest update