**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Tips for boss rush domino?

2»

Comments

• Options
    DragonfeiDragonfei Posts: 260 ★★
    Nuclekerr said:

Can do one post a video with a 4 * aa please

https://www.reddit.com/r/ContestOfChampions/comments/d62bj6/330_aa_vs_boss_rush_domino/

Here you go!
  • Options
    DragonfeiDragonfei Posts: 260 ★★
    Also, cross-posting this from the other boss rush thread, but since it's relevant, figured it could be used here.

Here's a list of champs that have effectively beaten Domino as 3*'s or higher that I've seen so far in chats -
    1. Void
    2. Archangel
    3. Sunspot
    4. Human Torch
    5. Mephisto
    6. Voodoo
    7. Proxima Midnight
    8. Beardo (Cap IW)
    9. Guillotine
    10. Mysterio
    11. Sym Supreme
    Void is one of the best options being incinerate immune. Same goes for Sunspot. Archangel can shut down and reverse her regen and is immune to AAR, as is Mysterio (he's a designed counter for her). Mephisto will shut down her regen in the beginning with Soul Imprisonment, making the rest of the fight easy, and Voodoo can constantly eat her regen with his L1.

Proxima can complete three missions and then solo her with an L3 (this has been done with both a 3* and 4*), Beardo can land petrifies if you bring a tech champ and then get some solid damage off. Sym can nullify her healing and cause bleed (but be careful of the power gain), and Guilly, if you get lucky, can reverse her regen.

There you go. From the person who helped to design the fight, and has been watching Line chats all day, there is a set list of counters and what to do for each of them.
  • Options
    NuclekerrNuclekerr Posts: 194
    Thank you for the video! It helps!
  • Options
    DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    @Fhfjghhggggjfhfjg void 4* works fine as long as you don't try to evade when unlucky. I used a rank 3 4* to test it.
  • Options
    DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Cool thnx @Dshu
  • Options
    NuclekerrNuclekerr Posts: 194
    My r3 4 star Mephisto won it for me!! Thank you all for the help! Once regen was gone then she wAs hard but manageable. Also got to dupe my mister sinister too !! Thanks again all!
  • Options
    RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★
    Cap IW made the fight super easy. 13 hits and done.
  • Options
    Oliverb1980Oliverb1980 Posts: 99
    Used a combo of void + mephisto. If void didn't solo, mephisto finished the job. Took 3 attempts as domino does not want to launch specials especially sp2
  • Options
    Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    Sentry plus 3* void (if you don't have a needed up void but got a beefed up sentry) use sentry's sp3 to place fear of void
  • Options
    BlackbeardBlackbeard Posts: 133
    Well it seems people forgot about Guillotine by time. Shouldnt Her sp2 will reverse the regen effect?