**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Groot not getting spirit venom poison in Eq 3.2

Groot was not getting spirit venom poison in 3.2 the node was shrug debuffs 80% faster I get if the spirit venom lasted about .5 sec cause he can shrugg debuffs off fast anyways but it wasn’t even showing up it said spirit venom but didn’t actually show up. I WAS able to parry him so I should’ve been able to poison him since the poison last longer than the stun. He didn’t get poison on a even or odd combo
https://youtu.be/rNO09tEEJmo

Comments

• ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Do remember that groot can already passively shrug off debuffs 55% faster than normal. That combined with +80% faster shrug off could have resulted in instant shrug-off? can't say for sure.
  • ColleenColleen Posts: 173
    edited September 2019
    @Championcritic already thought about that but I stunned him and that lasted like .5 seconds or so and spirit venom last longer so it would’ve lasted even longer than the stun with odd combo but it didn’t even show up
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Colleen said:

@Championcritic already thought about that but I stunned him and that lasted like .5 seconds or so and spirit venom last longer so it would’ve lasted even longer than the stun with odd combo but it didn’t even show up

The stupefy mastery is a flat 0.5 seconds on stuns that isn’t affected by nodes, poisons don’t have this so their duration is truly reduced by 135%