Options

IF YOU WERE TO CHANGE ONE THING ABOUT THE CURRENT STATE OF THE GAME WHAT WOULD IT BE?

Pls tell me I am interested

Comments

• Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,196 ★★★★
    I would reduce the drop rates of 2 stars in phc and slightly raise 3 and 4* drop rates. In crystals with 3-5 i would reduce the drop rate of 3s and increase the drop rate of 4s. I would also reduce the number of shards it takes to build a 5 star to 8k from 10. I would then remove 4 and 5 star shards from the calendar and add small amounts of 6 star shards. I would extend some of the solo events so that those who exploit it have time to run out of steam and those who play with steady regularity might get a few extra rewards.
  • Options
    BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,361 ★★★★
    Arenas are clearly a lot of people in the community say need a change which I agree with. Another area would be change health potions to percentage based and not numerical. Those with 5*s and 6*s(I don't currently) will tell you the health pots are a joke when it comes to healing just one of those champions up.
  • Options
    SmittySmitty Posts: 35
    A refresh of AW Win/Loss crystals.
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,930 ★★★★★
    edited September 2019
    champion gates there would be none
  • Options
    CainCain Posts: 559 ★★
    No continuous “rebalancing”. Id be happy with a very set consistent schedule of when a champ can be expected to remain unchanged and it should be announced within a month of champ release, implemented within a month of announcement.
  • Options
    FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    The use of all caps for forum posts and forum topics.

• Options
    belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    I would say update arenas and either change the shards to gmc or allow us to start trading in phc for gmc
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,211 ★★★★★
    Riot1234 said:

ALL CAPS.
  • Options
    Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Upgrade Resource availability
  • Options
    Riot1234Riot1234 Posts: 44

Riot1234 said:

ALL CAPS.
    i am very sorry i didn't realize it was on at the time
  • Options
    Riot1234Riot1234 Posts: 44
    I am extremely sorry for the all caps for the heading. I wasn't aware of it at the time
  • Options
    Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Make GR poison and incinerate immune
  • Options
    Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
    Nothing.
  • Options
    DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    edited September 2019

Listen to Captain America