**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Time after time event quest ch4 quest 4

After fighting three opponents you should be teleported onto the venom boss, however I was transported to the cable, and when I exited the fight (before it started) I couldnt get back in

Comments

• Have to either start the cable fight when you jump to him, or (if backed out) you then have to go click on the originating jump-point node again (and re-jump to Cable), which at least doesn’t cost you any additional Energy.
  • BlaargoBlaargo Posts: 246

Have to either start the cable fight when you jump to him, or (if backed out) you then have to go click on the originating jump-point node again (and re-jump to Cable), which at least doesn’t cost you any additional Energy.

Its stupid
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,582 Guardian
    edited September 2019
    Blaargo said:

Its stupid

Agree. And I can’t remember any other cases where a jump-to point actually lands on a fight node (normally is always to an empty node).
  • kvargakvarga Posts: 15
    Same issue:

• kvargakvarga Posts: 15
    This is also results a path with more fights. I think it's designed to have equal fights on all paths.
  • The_WatcherThe_Watcher Posts: 148
    Looks like the champs have been mistakenly placed 1 tile ahead in both quest's respective paths.
  • BlaargoBlaargo Posts: 246
    Hopefully they patch this