**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

GOT A COUPLE ALLIANCES THAT NEED SOME SUMMONERS - MAP 3, 4 & 5 w/ AW - JOIN THE SYMBIOTIC EMPIRE

Please send an MCOC profile pic with the first message. Thank you :)
Contact moo00se on LINE. (the big 00 are zeros)
LINE (CHAT APP) REQUIRED
-- This family of alliances was built on AWESOME, PATIENT, KICK-ASS people. If you are one of those, CONTACT ME, we always have room for you.
- An AQ MAP 3 group that is a solid intermediate spot for the person looking to start growing quick!
The Symbiotic Empire is a community consisting of about 300+ members all working towards progressing their accounts in the game. The ratings of the members range from 5k-1.2 MIL+. New accounts, alternate accounts, veterans, YouTubers make up our grand community. We have all mostly played together for the past 5 years. The Symbiotic Empire is a network of 11 alliances made up of mostly adults all working together with one goal in mind, have fun and progress our accounts. We do not judge people for asking questions as we have all been there at one time or another. We casually kick butt! We do not buy wins in AW with items. Our family of alliances ranges from a MAP 6 AQ alliance to a beginner/semi-retirement alliance. The purpose of the Empire is to provide a place for everyone to enjoy the game and help grow Summoners.
Check us out on the web. More details about our philosophy & "GUIDELINES" - http://symbioticempire.team

Comments

• Mad1zMad1z Posts: 4
    Hi I would like to join
  • Moo00seMoo00se Posts: 192
    Please send an MCOC profile pic with the first message. Thank you :)
    Contact moo00se on LINE. (the big 00 are zeros)
    LINE (CHAT APP) REQUIRED

THOSE ARE THE FIRST FEW LINES OF THE POST :wink:
  • Mad1zMad1z Posts: 4
    I don’t do line