**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

AM I RIGHT TO DO THIS????

I RANKED 3 MY 5 STAR UNAWAKENED MODOK INSTEAD OF CAIW 4/40 4 STAR .I HAVE COMPLETED ACT 4 . SLOWLY COMPLETING ACT 5 . COUNT ME AS AN MEDIOCRE PLAYER IN SILVER 3 ALLIANCE. HAVE APPROX 35 4 STARS AND 4 5 STARS .SO MY DECISION WAS ON THAT I CANT MAX A 4 STAR FURTHER AS WE CAN TO A 5 STAR. ALTHOUGH I KNOW HOW POWERFUL IS CAIW I GAVE HIM A SECOND PREFERENCE..Need your thoughts on my rank up .ALso my modok at r2 stats were much better than caiw except *cough * block proficiency *cough*

Comments

• Options
    OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★
    Personally I don’t think you made the right decision. A 5/50 CAIW (especially duped) carries so much more utility, damage output, and survivability across so many more matchups than a 3/45 or 4/55 MODOK.

Max him out when you next can, he’ll help you massively throughout Act 5, Uncollected EQ and AQ/AW.
  • Options
    TheRenegade98TheRenegade98 Posts: 123
    I agree with the above comment... My maxed cap America iw does 37k crit with 4 kinetic charges, and that's just raw damage output, his awakened utility is excellent, synergy utility is excellent, the fact that his parry always guarantees a perfect block (aside from few instances) is great... Also his regular heavies after a parry can do up to 11k damage considering both hits crit... Bad decision bud, but you should take cap up next
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,597 ★★★★★
    Cap is the much better champ
  • Options
    BonzodavidBonzodavid Posts: 586 ★★★
    Modok is a better defender but cap is a way better attacker