**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Most Underrated champ

NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
edited August 2017 in Strategy and Tips
Which of these champs do you consider underrated IMO

Most Underrated champ 158 votes

Old Man Logan
28%
GroundedWisdomMasterSmokeLester822Mcord11758MegaSkater67GarbagePandamum_m2vg2782SecondSkrillerSlyCat42TheSOURAINTEGRALJank397abo2aMrLalowunknownquando213MagrailothosRichiesDad79JustArandomGuyhere 45 votes
Carnage
7%
CeeJaySpity68MillybearUsername819273943AgresssorCameronMBDaerkoazAdam569TheWolfmanCryomacerBlebeblopeAKTEK 12 votes
Luke Cage
10%
RotmgmoddyNevvBSirnoobX_ScottFireballs5sweetleafsixx66NikskiniPeacockJazzGaseousClayThawnimAnujSpartacus29Leepower120pTimus6uangaKillawabzCUB 17 votes
Vulture
6%
FizzzzzyStefffSpiritF4k3_GaM3rIAmNotUrMomSuskanutLalalalqReeMHB_102002JohnnyBeast 10 votes
Punisher 2099
19%
Renegade_DoggyAEG93Chizzl3chaos3430NyaleSaiyanYellsomeHell_GoliathTrimbobsupergokuScottryanRydertheblackiSenbergRavenrob_33honeswizard365R4GEPeterStreitMinion_of_DoomGODZUKI 31 votes
Other(comment them below)
27%
Lo4eathFrank_265A_Noob_Is1AjavedAppieTheLazyKingFreakydPera5AndrewDukeMwhitaker23dangerblubuffajrGreatScottTwistedEnigma17TonyStarkHeroBoltsyweavileNormanBJJbobbyifu 43 votes

Comments

• NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Old Man Logan
    And I posted in the wrong area sorry about that.
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited August 2017
    Old Man Logan
    Old man logan is deadly when he is berserk i dont use him because it reminds me of when he died... so i use him in his prime
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Old Man Logan
    Started using him after I saw the Logan film lol. I can't believe how underrated he is, at first glance I think people see his weak Regen and disregard him. Takes a bit of time to get used to but his bleed and damage output is incredible once you master him. I could go and on and on but I've said it quite a few times before. Just give him a chance and learn to balance pacifism and berserk if you haven't already. The results are impressive.
  • SummonerB2SummonerB2 Posts: 556
    fixit
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,348 ★★★★★
    Old Man Logan
    SummonerB2 wrote: »
    fixit

Especially if you invest in Deep Wounds.

Still has a ridiculously weak SP3, though.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Old Man Logan
    He is often overlooked, but he has great Damage. Good Regen when Duped, Bleeds are good. Decreased succeptbilty to Bleed. Berserk is great.
  • SummonerB2SummonerB2 Posts: 556
    fixit

cool one though
  • Anonymous346Anonymous346 Posts: 661 ★★★
    Collosus...
  • King_L0kiB34rKing_L0kiB34r Posts: 210
    Loki
  • AppieAppie Posts: 99
    moon knight
  • GreatScottGreatScott Posts: 106
    edited August 2017
    moon knight. he's only character in the game with a 6 hit combo. having max deep wounds makes him a great bleed champion. Although he can only process one bleed at a time, each hit has a chance to reset the bleed timer, which in turn also processes deep wounds knocking 1% health off each time his bleed timer resets. Also, when he's in full moon phase he stuns with basic attacks!
  • Isman1998Isman1998 Posts: 520 ★★★
    Hawkeye and Howard the Duck
  • KrazewulfosKrazewulfos Posts: 165
    joe fixit. his bleeds are actually decent, and even more so when you have rage for your poker suit
  • Other(comment them below)
    She hulk
    Her heavy attack gets an insane fury and if she crits it does a ton of damage. SP2 also does a ton of damage and can stun. Also poison immune.
  • TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    Kamala Khan

Most of you guys haven't realised that quite some time ago she was able to remove almost every kind of buffs from her sp1s.

And once duped and stacked to 6-9 fury buffs she does some insane damage adding with GC and LC
  • Isman1998Isman1998 Posts: 520 ★★★
    Hawkeye and Howard the Duck
    Kamala Khan

Most of you guys haven't realised that quite some time ago she was able to remove almost every kind of buffs from her sp1s.

And once duped and stacked to 6-9 fury buffs she does some insane damage adding with GC and LC

She's pretty fun to play
  • HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    Spider-Gwen. So sue me.
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    GreatScott wrote: »
    moon knight. he's only character in the game with a 6 hit combo. having max deep wounds makes him a great bleed champion. Although he can only process one bleed at a time, each hit has a chance to reset the bleed timer, which in turn also processes deep wounds knocking 1% health off each time his bleed timer resets. Also, when he's in full moon phase he stuns with basic attacks!

Drax and Phoenix
  • Dave2442Dave2442 Posts: 109
    fixit

Well damage is like Deadpool's. The bleed carries him threw after his L3.
  • greeley770greeley770 Posts: 18
    I mean her damage out put gets so high, she has a six hit combo, and if awakened has a second life during a fight so I think she is pretty op in my opinion.
  • greeley770greeley770 Posts: 18
    I was talking about phoenix
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Phoenix, King Groot, IF… I run Inequity so you'd be AMAZED how much armor I can fake with Debuff stackers in general.

KG is borderline immortal when Duped with Inequity
    Phoenix can be a massive flamethrower if you learn her a little bit (and is really durable with Inequity)
    IF (Phoenix except with armor Break)

Angela because she's new but EASILY replaces Captain Marvel in a similar way Stark Spider replaced SL (both unduped out damaging thier Duped counterparts)

VP many people underestimate his regen

Guilly aside from Heal reverse has decent Bleed and regen (Duped)

Basically many people overlook a LOT of champs due to not having proper advantages from certain masteries or just ignoring some abilities and not truly learning champs
  • X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★
    Luke Cage
    Yeah, NOT this lump of coal in my stocking above me
  • Lfer58Lfer58 Posts: 65
    edited August 2017
    Red hulk when you start to know how to use him
  • bobbyifubobbyifu Posts: 41
    Moon knight, both Marvels
  • YellsomeYellsome Posts: 485
    Punisher 2099
    Beast?
  • Shadow_roastShadow_roast Posts: 399
    Punisher 2099
    GreatScott wrote: »

Drax and phoenix do 6 hits per combo
  • weavileweavile Posts: 288
    Daredevil, he's buggy and there are like 3 or 4 skill champs that people consider better than him, but on many occasion his signature plus his perfect block would make him the perfect choice. Just ask Maestro and Collector