**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Quake interaction with Mordo

Hi guys, can someone tell me why Quake suffers Mordo's astral evade even if under Quake's concussion? Thanks

Comments

• TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    Thats because mordo is immune to all DAA reducers including concussion
  • Shadow_roastShadow_roast Posts: 399
    Yep, he's immune to all ability accuracy reduction effects
  • Jac094Jac094 Posts: 198
    Thanks guys
  • AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    Huh. Last time I had my Quake vs Mordo, and had him Concussed, when I attacked him while he was stunned, he evaded and attempted to hit me with Astral Evade, but Quake evaded the Astral Evade attack. This happened consistently so long as he was Concussed.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,755 ★★★★★
    Amonthir wrote: »
    Huh. Last time I had my Quake vs Mordo, and had him Concussed, when I attacked him while he was stunned, he evaded and attempted to hit me with Astral Evade, but Quake evaded the Astral Evade attack. This happened consistently so long as he was Concussed.

Because quake evade's basic attacks while enemy is under a concussion debuff
  • TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    Amonthir wrote: »

That could be possible if his degen component counts as an offensive ability since mordo is immune only to defensive ones