**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

A.I Recovery Time

Has anyone else noticed that the already fast A.I is even faster now , it’s getting dangerous to do a full combo, because the ai recovers so fast and can counter quickly.

Comments

• GurjitGurjit Posts: 29
    @arni2 i know it’s all happened after april , endgame event , but after this months update, I have been getting punished after a regular 5 hit combo, that is why i posted here
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Only time it happens seems to be with MODOK, who you can’t seem to attack into the block of anymore
    @Fred_Joeity its the time between you going from a 5th hit medium into block and the defender recovering from getting hit as fast ,
  • MadcatMadcat Posts: 385 ★★★
    Grounded... I am impressed. I never thought I would see the day that we agreed on something. :D:D:D
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Lol. Thanks?
    If I see it, I call it.
    @GroundedWisdom if you don’t have much to say .... then maybe ...good idea is ....to not say anything at all ? 🤣
    Not what I meant. ;)
    @Madcat u might have to pay for “agreeing with him in your parry bug post “ 😉
    Btw I appreciate you putting in time to clarify bug with parry which might become popular like backdraft intercepts 🤣
    I haven't said anything in his Parry Post. Don't look for arguments where there are none.
    I didn’t invite you here to place your wisdom upon us
    You posted on the Forum. That opens it to anyone to comment. Furthermore, I just backed up what you were saying, and now you're chewing my head off.
    @GroundedWisdom I thought u were mocking me in your earlier post, if u didn’t my apologies
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Don’t know if it’s related but doing some variant 3 with sentinel, these champs are just able to move out of the way while get analysis hitting into the block. Happens with Ronin and darkhawk so far.

As well with killmonger against ultron, sometimes he’s moving back a lot quicker I’ve noticed after using his sp1, trying to get the truestrike. He's so quick, the spry path was a pain. Maybe I’m just getting to slow.
    @Savio444 noticed it too when I went thru it, it’s more common or easily replicated in v3 than other game modes.
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Gurjit said:

@Savio444 noticed it too when I went thru it, it’s more common or easily replicated in v3 than other game modes.

I see, im just glad it’s shorter than the others.
    Gurjit said:

@GroundedWisdom I thought u were mocking me in your earlier post, if u didn’t my apologies

No problem. It's all good. I was agreeing.
  • Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 468 ★★
    edited September 2019
    just try to fight Mysterio.. he'll be able to hit you with the heavy attack even if you are against the opposite wall..
  • Silver_SagaSilver_Saga Posts: 361 ★★★
    edited September 2019
    Interesting thread. Here I was wondering why I couldn't parry consistently since the start of september. Before that I could land a parry like, I don't know, 95% of the time roughly, maybe, but since the beginning of september, it seems the AI is sometimes going faster than their usual animations would let you think, like some frames are missing or something... really weird. And now I wonder what the data the team get and analyze say about this. Although there's something in the patch note for next month about some of that behaviour, hopefully that superhuman reaction time they gave the AI is not going to get worse... otherwise it's not going to be playable in enjoyable conditions for the normal human beings anymore real fast.
  • njandynjandy Posts: 238
    the ai has gotta real out of hand. i’ve been parried while intercepting their heavy, leaped on from across the map, combos interrupted with them punching me out of no where, heavies are instantaneous, baiting specials for three minutes and timing out. just fought an invisible woman aw boss. every single punch i threw are her she used dexterity and went invisible. six revives later i gave up. i’ve never seen anything like it. normally don’t even see her as a threat.
  • MostWantedMostWanted Posts: 351 ★★
    edited September 2019
    I noticed that attacking Spiderman stark enhanced after his sp1 is harder now: if you slightly delay your dash, you give him enough time to runaway 😂
  • Master3418Master3418 Posts: 217
    I noticed that before, AI will only stand and block when u dash forward or maybe if the timing is off, hit once or twice. now, they can hit 5 times and even use their sp to intercept your attack.also, they seem to be reacting faster as can be seen when they dash back when u dash forward and then throw a few hits
  • MEKA5MEKA5 Posts: 344 ★★
    Gurjit said:

AI recovers faster after an attack.
    AI recovers faster when knocked down.
    AI "dashes" after you with light attacks when you Dex away.
    AI heavies have longer reach.
    AI heavies launch faster.
    AI stands passive waits for you to input a command and instantly reacts.
    These are the things i find have changed specifically with the A.I

In the last 5-6 months many users reported this! And there's also a video made by ilacskills showing it.
    It feels like the AI is cheating, since it can do something that users (not even the most skilled) are not able to replicate. So this is NOT A BUG, but obviously some setting in the AI BEHAVIOR that MUST roll back to a previous state.

If players are not allowed to use cheats (which I totally agree with), it should be the same for the AI!
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious

• DęłtåDęłtå Posts: 295
    Adapt only do a 2-3 hit combo AI is learning evolving getting wiser cheating we doooomed