**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Who to take to rank 5 for initial cavalier run

blak_mambablak_mamba Posts: 46
edited September 2019 in Strategy and Tips
I have finally got enough resources to take a champion up to rank 5(two t5b from completing act 5 100%). However this is what my current roster looks like:

Which champions should I rank up for act 6, if any?

Comments

• Options
    LordScatsburyLordScatsbury Posts: 175
    I’m in the same position as you , used 4 stars for act 5 and have doodoo five stars. I would take up luke cage up a fair bit , I have him at rank 3 and he works a dream
  • Options
    Manar198xManar198x Posts: 111
    No one to r5, hold the rare resource, luke cage can be r4 for sure
  • Options
    Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
    Many here are too polite to say this, but it would be extremely difficult to become Cavalier with those 5* ... I would wait to get better champs before proceeding with any rank up.
  • Options
    TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 745 ★★★
    Hold on to your resources. None of the champs are worth r5. Luke will help you a lot, but keep him at r4.
  • Options
    TheRenegade98TheRenegade98 Posts: 123
    As some said, the champs you have aren't capable of taking you to cavalier bud, patience is the game now... Kudos, however to exploring act 5 with those champs, I have some powerhouse champs and I dread chapter 3, and I'm already cav lol
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,597 ★★★★★
    Wait