**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Aegon or Ghost?

AssumedNameAssumedName Posts: 580 ★★★
Should I rank 4 my 5* awakened Aegon or my 5* unawakened Ghost?

Aegon or Ghost? 89 votes

Awakened Aegon
50%
GamerZENbuffajrNifzJadedbassalaSIlverProfessorLJFTerraSiddhantKwatraHSenpaiDOKTOROKTOPUS16wegnerkNojokejaymSpiderCoolsRoOOtsSaransh245ShrimpRStarKillerVIIPrathap 45 votes
Unawakened Ghost
49%
RagamugginGunnerSeverus35RazorDeviladqqedfyvrNanoDroidOrcDovahkiinAhitlawDuke_SilverWorknprogressspidey31415926FaisaljavedKerneasScruffy04Charlie_SceneXxLoganTDCxXAY_WonderlandSmokieisgodB_Dizzle_01otranksoRougeknight87 44 votes

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    What sig is aegon
  • AssumedNameAssumedName Posts: 580 ★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

What sig is aegon

He’s sig level 85.

• -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    I prefer Ghost for most stuff, but only if you have the synergies needed to make her a beast, and you can play her well.

Ægon is great for exploring Act 6 and LOL. He's easier to use, but it depends on what you need. Any other R5's currently?
  • Severus35Severus35 Posts: 88
    Unawakened Ghost
    Both are great champions. That's a great problem to have! B)

If LoL is your goal, Aegon is made for it. When his combo is high up there, there's nothing that can stop him.

That being said, I would go with Ghost personnaly because you can use her everywhere in game (AQ, War, Labyrinth, EQ..). She has a lot of utility and she hits really hard.

You have to learn and like her play style though. ;)
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Unawakened Ghost
    Ghost is one of the if not the most versatile champ in the game. When they question is should I rank X or ghost, the answer is always ghost IMO. Just have to spend the time and effort getting comfortable with her
  • ElementalBashElementalBash Posts: 107
    Awakened Aegon
    ghost is a fantastic champion but aegon awakened is beyond phenomenal for almost every are in the game. LOL or soon to come abyss of legends. as well as monthly eq side quests and just content in general.
  • Hidden_KnightHidden_Knight Posts: 202
    Unawakened Ghost
    I personally love aegon, even as a maxed 4 star but he is only really good for longer quests like LOL, Act 5 in some places. Ghost will get you though a lot even unawakened she is capable of great damage.
  • ShrimpRShrimpR Posts: 245
    Awakened Aegon
    If you haven't done the LOL, then definitely Aegon
  • AssumedNameAssumedName Posts: 580 ★★★
    edited September 2019
    UPDATE: Guys Ive just got enough resources to actually rank 5 my 5* Hyperion. Should I focus on him or rank 4 ghost/aegon still?
  • RoOOtsRoOOts Posts: 234 ★★
    Awakened Aegon
    rank up aegon to R5. do LoL. rank up ghost. do variant 3. rank up hyperion.
  • EthanGamerEthanGamer Posts: 358
    Awakened Aegon
    RoOOts said:

rank up aegon to R5. do LoL. rank up ghost. do variant 3. rank up hyperion.

Agreed. Maybe not in that order if your priorities are not LOL
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    Unawakened Ghost
    The only difficult thing with ghost is unstoppable. Aegon needs ramp up.
    As for r5, I'd explore all variants first for r5 gems, if you don't have t5b expiring, as you may get cosmic, tech and skill gems
  • AY_WonderlandAY_Wonderland Posts: 112
    Unawakened Ghost
    MUST be Ghost!
  • Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    Unawakened Ghost
    Depend on content you want to explore