**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Rank Up Poll Namor or Aegon

StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
Both are duped. Namor is at sig 35 and Aegon is sig 118. I haven't done any of LoL yet and I haven't explored 6.2 yet.

Rank Up Poll Namor or Aegon 46 votes

Aegon
71%
ArcDeAngelusDalBotDrZolaRiise81RazorDevilJadedMrLalowBpn88855Lvernon15Harith1987LilMaddogHTSpiderCoolsRoOOtsAanthoSaransh245CoachLedLordRaymond3otranksoFhfjghhggggjfhfjgTankRichardson 33 votes
Namor
28%
SnakeEyes69Duke_SilverSlapaAY_WonderlandManar198xSavageYeti2631CiqMCOCStanceX_Factor_AgentEtjamaTheTalentsThoye3Renaxqq 13 votes

Comments

• DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    Aegon
    Aegon, do LoL, then Namor
  • AY_WonderlandAY_Wonderland Posts: 112
    Namor
    Unless u keen on LOL exploration. Ægon is not that useful and far from Namor!
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Aegon
    @DalBot That's my thought too. @AY_Wonderland I'm worried that Kabam will nerf Namor, so I'm hesitant to rank him
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,480 ★★★★★
    edited September 2019
    Aegon
    Namor is in the basic.

Kabam said they would notify the community of changes before the champ released into the basic.

With that in mind, Aegon.

Dr. Zola
  • AY_WonderlandAY_Wonderland Posts: 112
    Namor

@DalBot That's my thought too. @AY_Wonderland I'm worried that Kabam will nerf Namor, so I'm hesitant to rank him

If u worry about nerfing, there are lot of options, suck as a Loki, Kinggroot, HB, War Machine.......

I guess u have a lot of them. XDD
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Aegon
    @AY_Wonderland unfortunately I don’t have a king Groot otherwise he’d be at 5/65 by now
  • LordRaymond3LordRaymond3 Posts: 394 ★★★
    Aegon
    Wait. Until the announcement comes out that Namor will be nerfed or not. If he isnt, go namor