**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What do you think of the new 5 Star Featured?

Just took a look at this crystal for the first time, it seams... like the rest has a good chunk for low teir champs, and great higher teir champs. Personally I think I will avoid this one, what do you think? Nice to see that Void is in the pool, and is Og Thor suppose to be there? Seems like they are taking his rareity down.

Comments

• Hidden_KnightHidden_Knight Posts: 202
    RoninMan said:

Sucks.

Sorry to see you got Kabamed so badly.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Then double duped my 6* VtD with the shards after which is kinda meh but not terrible
  • Hidden_KnightHidden_Knight Posts: 202

I dont mind my pulls at all personally

Those were pretty good pulls, two differnts sides of the spectrum for Ronin and you.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    I might go for one, really want Black Widow and Warlock.

I dont mind my pulls at all personally

Those were pretty good pulls, two differnts sides of the spectrum for Ronin and you.
    It's all random. I've had terrible and great featured pulls. They're rarely worth it unless you have a stacked roster and if you expect something good every time just bc you spend some more shards, well you're gonna be disappointed

Opened 6 of them

Yj dupe x 2
    Ip dupe x 1
    Bishop dupe x 1
    Prox dupe x 1
    Sunspot x 1

Prox dupe is only thing im happy about...

Sunspot is pretty good and I think his value will increase with future content
    Sunspot is actually great. Mine was already R5/200 when I opened these
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★

Stupid Netflix Trashdevil dupe. These crystals suck.

I’m a little salty.

If it's any consolation, I opted for the Basic and Duped him too. Lol.
    Ah well, Shards it is.
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,279 ★★★★★

I’m a little salty.

Ah well, Shards it is.
    It wouldn’t be that bad if his sig wasn’t from back in the OP willpower days when you wanted all the debuffs you could fit on screen. Now it amounts to “Your crit rate goes up a little bit from debuffs. Too bad you’re too dead to enjoy it.”
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★

I’m a little salty.

Ah well, Shards it is.
    It wouldn’t be that bad if his sig wasn’t from back in the OP willpower days when you wanted all the debuffs you could fit on screen. Now it amounts to “Your crit rate goes up a little bit from debuffs. Too bad you’re too dead to enjoy it.”
    God, I'm glad they're gone. Remember the Arena? Talk about frustrating.
  • AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    Juggs, Hela, Hela, Void dupe, IF. Kinda gutted, super wanted Claire. Or something else useful.
  • solmyrairsolmyrair Posts: 388
    Not too much excited about it.. maybe will try once however I’ll mostly stay with standard 5*
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,350 ★★★★★
    Netflix dd and mysterio but still gonna open for the claire and warlock until these ends
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    To much risk verse the reward for my blood. They keep getting more and more garbage champs into that crystal
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 ★★★★★
    I want like 9/24 champs in it. The rest is terrible and I don't need it. That's why I won't go for it. I don't like the absolute bipolarity of these crystals (total win or total trash. Nothing between)
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    Interesting?! All of those who posted images got ss?
  • JOHNOSA1995JOHNOSA1995 Posts: 536 ★★
    Mine was great.i have science gem and mystic gem :)

Kerneas said:

I want like 9/24 champs in it. The rest is terrible and I don't need it. That's why I won't go for it. I don't like the absolute bipolarity of these crystals (total win or total trash. Nothing between)

What percentage of the champs do you want from the basic crystal? bc 9/24 isn't bad odds at all
    Granted I'm a firm believer that if you have to think about whether or not you should go for features, you probably shouldn't be
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,175 ★★★★★

Opened 6 of them

Yj dupe x 2
    Ip dupe x 1
    Bishop dupe x 1
    Prox dupe x 1
    Sunspot x 1

Prox dupe is only thing im happy about...

Sunspot is a killer pull. Amazing champ IMO.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,175 ★★★★★
    I was hoping for Sunspot, Claire Voyant, Warlock, Invisible woman, or Void. Got Thor and Stealth Spidey (plus Bishop and Dormammu). I am OK with this but will keep pulling FCs in hopes I get one or two of the ones I really want.
  • Took one for 11k shards in the black-iso market and got Taskmaster for the third time. So nothing good for me.
    I was hoping to awaken my 5 star black widow, or to get Warlock !
  • Cranky_TrumpCranky_Trump Posts: 263
    I would love to know how weighted they are toward the crappy ones. Seems like everyone is getting an iron patriot/yellowjacket/taskmaster/daredevil
  • LogarooLogaroo Posts: 100
    I opened 3. MK x 2 and IF all dupes.